Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 08 Dec 2014 05:23

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Dec 2014 17:25

I think I know how you guys feel, its just I wish for a new sonic game other than the worst 3ds sonic games ever made, I want a new one for the ps4 or ps3 to at least feel that there is a chance that sonic is going to make it. I dont want sonic to share the same fate as megaman x did, I want him to flourish for years to come.

Though I did hear about a new game, its just a rumor though, but sega is working on a new sonic game called sonic runners. Thats all I know so far but yeah I think we are getting a new sonic game.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Dec 2014 17:33

What was Megaman X's fate?

It's funny I once watched a video where the guy made Tails say "I love working with Sega but I wish they'd stop making sonic games or at least take a break and make sequels to other games". Dont know if that was just a joke or if people really are getting tired of sonic games
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Dec 2014 17:53

I hope what you are saying isnt true, because frankly I am sick of hearing people say how they should stop making sonic games. Because without sonic, sega would be bankrupt by now, without sonic games would be dull and slow all the time and without sonic no one will learn that games are supposed to be different and creative. Those jerks.

And by megaman x fate, I meant how there are no more megaman x games or even megaman games in general.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Dec 2014 19:09

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I hope what you are saying isnt true, because frankly I am sick of hearing people say how they should stop making sonic games. Because without sonic, sega would be bankrupt by now, without sonic games would be dull and slow all the time and without sonic no one will learn that games are supposed to be different and creative. Those jerks.

And by megaman x fate, I meant how there are no more megaman x games or even megaman games in general.

Yeah, it seems if a certain game franchise gets too many redundant sequels, spin-offs or just more games, people start getting tired of it. Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed(i think), maybe sonic but i could be wrong.

I agree, even though I dont play much sonic I would hate for them to stop because sonic has been around forever and I think that's how it should stay. Same with Assassin's Creed. I love how the game keeps putting more and more historic times into the game. It's like Assassin's Creed will one day replace history in schools :lol:

Im actually shocked to hear about megaman being discontinued. I thought they weren't making more games because I once read somewhere Capcom will not make a sequel to any game until the newest addition of that game sells at least 2 million copies.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 02:00

Goodbye forever...

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Dec 2014 03:22

Lol youtube poops are good for a laugh(if they're good ones).

The second video was kinda gross but it's cool that you watch ADHD. Do you ever watch Axe Cop or Lucas Brothers nesgirl? Those are the shows on ADHD I like

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Dec 2014 17:47

You must mean sonic the hedgehog, the game that they made in 2006. Let me give you a word of advice, do not listen to those idiots who think this game is bad. Because this game is one of the best games they ever made and just because it has some glitches, people are being ridiculous and keep complaining about it for no good reason.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Dec 2014 06:51

Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Dec 2014 18:50

Hehehe, I kinda feel sorry for yoshi being left behind to die. Then again all nintendo characters deserve to die. :twisted:

Though I might spare pokemon, at least until sinnoh region. :twisted:

Heres a funny video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGODqlSn7Go

Return to “Off-Topic”