A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Enra Traz

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 01:24

Guys, you are so gullible. I am a time traveller. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Dec 2014 01:42

Lol! What an ironic statement. You didn't address anything I said, Enra. :)

@Summerlander
Hey, I can make the same argument. I know it's not me, so it can only be you. Anyway, why would I give myself away now? To me, observing the give-and-take between myself and Traz, it's pretty evident we're two different people. Everything's so unsynchronized and choppy and misunderstood. But when analyzing the way Traz and Summer speak/refrain from speaking to one another, it's obvious there's the same person speaking as them. There's this subtle artificialty and the sense of one person talking to himself. :D

Until someone can think of a way we can prove anything, we're only going to keep going around and around for another fifteen pages. I don't know if there is any way of knowing. IP-check or something? Lol. But if you were really good, you'd go to a public library computer or some other unpersonalized device to post as your phantom-self. 8-) If this person was a real criminal, they would leave no way of knowing... As long as that person never admits to it...

Indeed. So many murderers have been intelligent and confident enough to get away utterly clean from any police suspicion. A year or two will pass before their conscience will consume them and, sobbing, they will confess at the nearest police station. Happens a lot. Often times, to get away with murder you need to possess conscientious fortitude more than a analytic, planning one. But I digress...
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Dec 2014 01:46

People will always point fingers at each other when they are caught, so I still have doubts that you both acted alone. (My behavior too, making accusations and having an interest in the case makes me a prime suspect too.)

I have some evidence to present. It's from over a year ago and from a completely different forum, (Unlimited Boundaries), and I'm glad I kept it. I was new to the forum and noticed somebody's writing style (Bedeekin) reminded me of Summerlander and this is what I wrote in a PM:

Sent: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:29 pm
by Methiculous

I don't know why I am doing this, just an intuition. I could be wrong.

But I wonder if you are Summerlander from a different forum.

I could be wrong and forgive me. Just something my subconscious needed to clarify.
IF not, I am a crazy fool, if so, I was a genius!

BUT right or wrong, you remind me of someone else and you should get to know them.... if you aren't them already!

This was the reply:

Sent: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:43 am
To: Methiculous

Haha... nooooo... I've actually just had a little argument or 'spat' with Summerlander aka Arlindo Batista on a Facebook group. I was one of the people who knew him early on when he first came on the scene in 2009 after his first OOBE... when he was convinced it was real. He hates me now and I think he assumes I am his Nemesis. anyway... I would rather learn to do a handstand and s*** on my own face than re-connect with Arlindo.

I am the anti-summerlander if anything. :lol:

But... you saying that now makes me think you are him... because asking me that type of question is the type of thing he would do to try to hoodwink and erase any doubt that I had about YOU being him... he likes assuming other identities... but he always f***s up because he's not aware of his own psychosis and ends up exposing himself.

Summerlander wrote:Come on, Columbo!!
You want Columbo? You got Columbo! That's just some evidence I had laying around to be considered. It doesn't prove anything like a smoking gun.

Whoever admits to this charade get's my respect. Well played.
Last edited by HAGART on 09 Dec 2014 03:23, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 03:11

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:01, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 03:13

I am Hagart in disguise. DeschainXIX, the things you pointed out which appear to connect me as Enra Traz and Summerlander are mere coincidences.

I, Hagart, have been playing detective to throw all of you off. You're welcome! ;-)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 03:15

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 03:21

For you I can be whatever you want me to be. Whatever you wish to be the case in fact. Mrs Summerlander? Moi? Sure, it would reinforce a much desired anti-sexual scenario, wouldn't it? Wife lies to husband! Perfect! :-)

I am Hagart! I confess! You sure I would say the things I've said so far? :-D

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 03:27

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:02, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Dec 2014 03:33

It's Summerlander! I fucking knew it! "Post made via Android"! Come on, Summer. Dont tell me you made that mistake on accident. Did you grow tired of this merry-go-round and decide to end it? Whatever. See everyone? I was right all along!!! :D

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Dec 2014 03:37

HAGART wrote:Whoever admits to this charade get's my respect. Well played.

Enra Traz wrote:I am Hagart in disguise.

I don't mind taking the credit. Anybody have a problem with that?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”