A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
nesgirl

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 03:41

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Dec 2014 03:50

What an interesting turn of events! This person cannot be my wife, nesgirl. My wife is asleep right now. It must be Hagart or deschainXIX. :-|

Hagart, if you are not Enra, you truly are a great detective. After all these years I can't believe Bedeekin is still paranoid, by the way! The spat we had did indeed take place. It was on a facebook group about dreams and OOBEs frequented by many Thomas Campbell lemmings and where Bedeekin would sell his stories by proclaiming himself to be an expert in both 1st phase and 2nd phase OOBEs. (The first being Monroe's Locale I and the second being some metaphysical realm populated by discarnate beings.) I was telling people to watch a documentary where Raduga introduces the phase state - introducing OOBEs and lucid dreams as nothing but the product of hybrid states of the brain...

Needless to say, Bedeekin didn't like the fact that I was expounding a materialist stance and proceeded to provide his fans a very anti-scientific link. I called him out on that and he was offended which prompted him to tell the other members that I was a psychopath who hounded him wherever he went. In my Astral Viewer days, when I was mod, we had already begun to clash when I was waking up to reality - the realisation that I could not find scientific evidence for the New Age world view. Bedeekin began to connive against me by turning members of Admin against me. When my youngest sister and a couple of friends of mine created accounts to defend me and have a go at Admin, Bedeekin said they were fake accounts created by me. The only account I started besides Summerlander was "Freud." I did this in the TOE forum after I had been banned for warning people of that insidious cult and for spreading materialism. That must have stuck in old Bedeekin's mind as some kind of ammunition against me: an attempt to discredit me as a reliable source of information.

As for me being a psychopath? If I am I am not aware of it for sure! But I do love my wife and children and experience a lot of empathy for them. :-D

Sorry, my name is not Enra Traz. I am Arlindo Batista. :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Dec 2014 03:54

That was a futile attempt to lure out the real culprit. After they see that I get all the attention and praise for being a dastardly genius, they may get jealous.

I've been looking at who's online, and all 3, Enra, Deschain, and Summerlander have been on and off recently, so I can't tell who it is. If both were on, they can use two devices.

Speaking of which, I have no idea how posting via Android proves anything. The first posts this morning, (Starting Dec. 8), Enra and Summerlander chat back and forth, Summerlander on Android, Enra on... I guess a PC for there is no label at the bottom. Some messages are only 2 and even 1 minute apart! Although it is possible to jump back and forth between devices and computers, I don't think it's likely.

I don't think Summerlander is Enra Traz. (Although your participation is still in question)
I think DeschainXIX is Enra Traz.

There is another possibility, which would be awesome. If Enra Traz really is a different person all together. (Not from the future, still an internet prankster, but read what we were doing and just rolled with it, playing us all like a fool!) Enra Traz already started out as a con, so it's their M.O., and comes naturally to them.
Last edited by HAGART on 09 Dec 2014 03:58, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 03:58

Is it time for me to reveal who I really am? Do you really really want me to?

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Dec 2014 03:59

She's probably just some random person. It doesn't matter. Why are we spending so much time on this...

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Dec 2014 04:01

Well I have solid proof that DeshcainXIX and Enra Traz are online at the same time. Took a screen shot of it! :D

I'm having fun with this case!

(One on Android, One on iPhone... Dang that doesn't help much...)

AH HA! But I did notice something! I think one of my Columbo traps may have worked!
HAGART wrote:Some messages are only 2 and even 1 minute apart! Although it is possible to jump back and forth between devices and computers, I don't think it's likely.

Look at the events and the times. Right after reading what I wrote, you, DeschainXIX, got an idea, and did EXACTLY THAT!
Last edited by HAGART on 09 Dec 2014 04:10, edited 3 times in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Dec 2014 04:03

Why? Does it really matter who she is? We're just spinning the handles on the cataclysmic clock that will one day still.

My bet at this point is she's just some nut.

Well said.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 04:05

Guys...

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Dec 2014 04:06

Who are u