A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
nesgirl

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 04:31

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:59, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 04:42

You all helped to create Enra Traz gradually, really. By asking lots of questions. The idea for this character came from a sci-fi adventure book I am reading to my kids called "The Star Kings" by Edmond Hamilton. It is about a 20th century man who is contacted by a future galactic prince called Zarth Arn (reverse the name) while he sleeps. Both men agree to switch bodies and John Gordon finds himself many centuries into the future. Then he has an adventure where he is stuck in thd futurd for a while, has to fight in a galactic war, falls in love, saves the day and has to pretend he is Zarth the whole time. The first person he meets after waking up in the future is a scientist called Vel Quen. One of the traitors of his empire is Corbulo (reverse the name). You see? This is what inspired me here. This is the making of Enra Traz revealled.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Dec 2014 04:43

Very impressive, amusing, and (most of all) entertaining, Summer. Maybe people would have fallen for your tale if I didn't happen to be taking that Forensic Science class and recently been studying document analysis. This thread turned from rumination upon time travel and social experiment into a full-out back-stabbing police investigation. :lol: Stupid coincidence ruined the experiment. You probably jumped out of your skin when I called you out!

Oh, and I take no offense, HAGART. We both indiscriminately lived up to Summerlander's hopes: being critical and analytical in all situations.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 05:49

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:59, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Dec 2014 06:01

I went back and read a lot of this thread, knowing what I know now for fun.
Forgive me for being slow like Columbo. I take a while to understand the new gadgets you youngsters play with these days. I get what you were saying about the Android thingy now.

DeschainXIX wrote:(Notice how Summer has only posted with an Android recently while carefully avoiding that while writing as Traz? Perhaps this explains Traz's absences. He has to wait until he has computer access.)

DeschainXIX wrote:It's Summerlander! I knew it! "Post made via Android"! Come on, Summer. Dont tell me you made that mistake on accident.

I get it now. Enra Traz never used an Android thingy for any of her posts until then. I was too busy, with my own confusion, trying to nail you at the time you posted those. But you must admit, when Enra revealed that she was DeschainXIX to Summerlander, on separate devices, minutes from each other, reading Summerlander cursing in disbelief, it was very convincing! Well done!

And Nesgirl is right about just simply opening a new tab. I didn't even consider that. (I just tried now, and logged out, but I was logged out on both). Ok, so it is a little more complicated as nesgirl said, and would require 2 browsers. We are starting to figure out the perfect crime for others reading this and taking notes! You could hide your online status here on the forum, which I'm pretty sure nesgirl does. I wonder if Summerlander even considered hiding Enra's online status.

I hesitated before I sent that old PM I had with Bedeekin and how it would make you feel. Nobody want's to hear rude stuff about them, so I feel a little bad about that, but it really was some good evidence and you challenged my Columbo-ness. As far as Bedeekin is concerned, that was the first, last, and only thing I ever wrote to him. He doesn't like me either, and I was shocked by his reaction and took it personally when it happened. I've never seen him since. He didn't seem to like anybody during his short visit to that forum. He thought he was above everyone else. :roll:

Unlimited Boundries is hosted by 'Ryan and gang' as I've heard Summerlander call them, all knowing each other from, I think, Astral Pulse. I try to keep an open mind, but I didn't see things their way. It's always worth joining a different forum to get a fresh perspective though and there are quite a few lucid dreaming/astral projection forums nowdays. I recommend anybody to join one with a different name than here, and make identical posts to gauge the reactions and compare them. I have since decided that we dream what we believe and some start to believe what they dream until it's a self-fulfilling-prophecy-cycle. And then like attracts like and that's how groups of beliefs form.

My, "The Usual Suspects" spoof wasn't even suppose to be a spoof. I legitimately thought those excerpts were hints that both Summerlander and DeschainXIX where in cahoots and giving subtle clues the whole time. I didn't want to bother explaining each one so I just turned it into that classic scene and let others figure it out. I was going so crazy with the case back then it must have seemed comical. If I truly wanted it to be a spoof I would have added some nesgirl quotes simply stating, "asexuality" here and there as if they were the tipping point that solved the case for me. That last one was written, "Summerlander/DeschainXIX", implying you were both in on it. That's how I understood that and it threw me off.

So much to debrief and I am still thinking about this, and adding more, hours after it was revealed.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 11:44

All I had to do was use a laptop and a mobile. And I also wanted to give the impression that Traz was very busy on her mission.

And don't worry about the Bedeekin PM. I would expect that from him anyway. Bedeekin is a self-absorbed sociopath who hated my popularity. For him it was all about competition and giving the impression that he was the master.

But that wasn't what bothered me the most about him. What bothered me more was the fact that he used casuistry and pseudo-science to pull the wool over many people's eyes. He was the leader of a New Age religion and I became the heretic because I dared to asked if there was any evidence. Soon I became an unbeliever and wondered why so many members preferred Bedeekin's outlook. Now I know why. Those people felt that I was taking something special away from them. I was saying they did not have a superpower, they were not immortal, and that what they experienced was just an illusion or sleep hallucination. I was just glad to stick to thd truth.

Well, Enra Traz is exposed. I felt like you didn't believe for a second that I was a time traveller. Well done! :-)

R99

Postby R99 » 09 Dec 2014 14:03

"applause" :D
I see the Truth now.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 18:16

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Dec 2014 20:15

Thomas Campbell's New Age cult was even grimmer. It's his birthday today, by the way. He continues to feed people mumbo jumbo and pseudo-science. His forum has a very condescending moderator and a few usual suspects that will gang up on you, taking your confidence away by telling you that you know nothing and they are the experts. Once you're a believer you become submissive to them and find yourself asking for advice from them about everything in your life - even telling you who you should and shouldn't be listening to.

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Dec 2014 20:20

Sounds like religion manifest. The essence of blind dogma and the swallowing of absolutes.

It seems the psychotic lucid dreaming forums (that. concern themselves in astral projection and such) far outnumber the more secular ones like WoLD. It's bleak.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”