A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
nesgirl

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 20:51

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:58, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Peter

Postby Peter » 10 Dec 2014 02:06

No matter what your belief is, in the end, you will hate life for it

Nope not me, spent possibly more years that you have lived in my own mind and like what I learnt. Looking forward to the day you get color in your life nesgirl, you can deny the beauty of existence forever
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 10 Dec 2014 18:07

No matter what your belief is, in the end, you will hate life for it. nesgirl I hope that some day you understand and you can love life with all its ups and downs. I am an old man and had so far a very interesting life, Good times and bad times, but every morning I say: I Greet This Day With Love in My Heart. Remember you must love yourself to love life. :)

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 10 Dec 2014 18:58

The desires of the heart are as crooked as corkscrews
Not to be born is the best for man
The second best is a formal order
The dance's pattern, dance while you can
Dance dance for the figure is easy
The tune is catchy and will not stop
Dance 'til the stars come down with the rafters
Dance dance, dance 'til you drop

W H Auden, Death's Echo

Make the most of this life, nesgirl, because it is most likely the only one you're ever going to get. We may live in a deterministic universe, mannacled by the reality of cause and effect, but we still havethe illusion of free will and we are still able to reach happy mental states. Try to reach these...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 10 Dec 2014 20:23

Like I said before, you can only be happy by being happy. There will always be an upside and a downside to everything, and your happiness has no significance beyond yourself and your being as comfortable as possible while you're still capable of being comfortable.

"What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can't move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won't be troubling you much longer."

--Douglas Adams

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Dec 2014 23:26

I recommend that Enra Traz surrenders and willfully gets banned. Hand over the keys peacefully, Summerlander. It's too tempting to use it in other threads, I know. If you aren't ever planning to use it again then you should have no problem with that right?

Keep this thread though. It will probably get buried under a pile of other new users, but a future forum archeologist might dig it up a year from now and have a good laugh. :lol:
This thread should stay where it is. It's a good lesson that you can't believe everything on the internet, and it introduces all of us who replied in it's own weird way.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 12 Dec 2014 01:01

Yeah, I'm not sure why Summerlander keeps posting as her. However I don't see any harm in Traz's continued existence. No reason for her to be voided. But if you all think she should dissipate, it's up to you.
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Dec 2014 01:09

HAGART wrote:This is like Law and Order. The case is solved and a criminal has been accused, but it's only half the show. ;)

It was just a recommendation. How does Enra Traz plea?

I was a criminal investigator, so I have no say. We'll let moderators be the judge. I propose no reprimand to Summerlander at all, his costume was used for good, not evil. But his slutty drag costume should be burned!

I take it back. Summerlander should be punished in the harshest way and be forced to do something he dreads: Join Skype and talk to Me, DeschainXIX and Peter, and others.

The invitation is open to all. My Skype Contact is: hagart-dreamer.
Last edited by HAGART on 12 Dec 2014 01:27, edited 1 time in total.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 12 Dec 2014 01:25

Lol. I can just see Summerlander drumming his fingers and thinking And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids. (reference to a cartoon in case anyone didn't know :D) I don't really see any crime perpetrated, and if there is one, it was a victimless crime. Some would argue "but a crime nonetheless," and I can understand that. I leave it up to the regulators...
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Dec 2014 01:28

I always edit when someone is typing. That's my thing! :lol:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”