Lucidimine Timing Help

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
APSeeker1014

Lucidimine Timing Help

Postby APSeeker1014 » 08 Dec 2014 17:53

I'm a man of few words, except when I'm not. First, you people, thank you for existing. The wealth of knowledge and experiences shared here, thanks to Rebecca of course, has and will continue on with helping people obtain lucidity... Here's hoping I can relate!

That is to say, I'm reading up on all that needs to be read up on and going back to basics with the various LD inducing techniques. In addition to that I've tried Galantamind a couple months ago and didn't have much luck. From not being able to go back to sleep to other minor negative effects, I stopped using it.

Fast forward to now where I've been using Lucidimine. I'd say so far so good, one pill at night and my dreams are more vivid, but coupled with the techniques have yet to obtain lucidity. SO, my question, is Lucidimine one of those supplements that need to be used 4-6 hours into sleeping like the GM? I'm still on one pill but it says you can take up to two, so there's that too.

Anyway, thanks in advance!

APSeeker1014

Re: Lucidimine Timing Help

Postby APSeeker1014 » 11 Dec 2014 19:10

Hey, thought I'd send a quick follow up... Really curious if anyone has taken the lucidimine and could help me with these issues... I tried taking oe about 4.5 hours into sleeping and didn't notice anything different. Anyway thanks again.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”