A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
deschainXIX

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby deschainXIX » 12 Dec 2014 23:37

Hey, Traz. Next time you come back to this epoch, bring me some potent stock market predictions, will you? Or maybe an almanac of past sports championships? :mrgreen:

@Summerlander

I wholly understand what you mean about being redactional and purist--I'm the same way.

It doesn't really entail anything. It's just like this place except a bit more fast-paced and loose and personal (that last word makes me cringe, and I'm sure it does you too, but in some ways it's truth). I'm not familiar with Androids. They have apps, right? Just download the Skype app and make yourself an account. Then add either me (I think my username is simply "deschainXIX" but it might be "Sam (deschainXIX)") or HAGART (at "hagart-dreamer"). We'll then add you to the main group...
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Dec 2014 00:53

Here's the official website to download it I think:

http://www.skype.com/en/

Just click download, choose what device you are using and follow the directions.
My contact is: hagart-dreamer. This is an invitation to anybody and everybody.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Dec 2014 12:37

Done. I'm with Skype now. So long, Enra Traz, my temporal friend! (Don't forget the Almanac like deschainXIX said.) :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 26 Dec 2014 18:11

Enra Traz wrote:Goodbye, friends.

It's time for me to return to 2212. I had asked Summerlander to pretend he was me because I had some strange agents from some parallel universe after me. I'm sure Summerlander will return to answer your questions, Mr Falk. See you around someday... maybe...

NO!! Don't go.. I really need to know if a stock market crash really happened or not. I'm in a dangerous position, please answer me!
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 26 Dec 2014 18:14

It will happen 18 years from now. ;-)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 Dec 2014 00:20

Beat it Enra Traz!
And Desert Explorer, I loved you in American Beauty.
(This is a joke thread now) :lol:

But it's the introduction section so it's all good fun.

Nice to meet you Desert Explorer, and I can tell you have a sense of humor. Why does a desert need exploring anyway, it's all just sand or a snowy tundra anyway. :P
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 Dec 2014 19:17

Enra Traz has just confided in me that she is returning to 2212 tonight and returning when Elizabeth Warren is the next president so she can say I told you so. Mwah! ;-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

belle-lavande

Postby belle-lavande » 29 Dec 2014 19:44

Enra Traz wrote:We can also record our dreams and watch it on a screen attached to the incubator as soon as we wake up if we wish. No need for journals. So many of my dreams are recorded on little disks.

You are still using disks in the future? Hmmm.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 30 Dec 2014 02:27

Yeah. Little ones. Only for the incubators. They are golden abd shiny. So cool. ;-)

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 30 Dec 2014 03:07

Okay, Traz. :D Come on now.
Well said.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”