"Cursed" with permanent lucid sleep and WILD?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
SoulHuntah

"Cursed" with permanent lucid sleep and WILD?

Postby SoulHuntah » 05 Dec 2014 16:15

Hey everyone. I literally just took the time to make this account just to share my story with you. It's a pretty incredible story I guess and whether you believe me or not is up to you. I simply want to share my experience :D

Before I begin I must say that I DO NOT promote or support drug use, I must talk about it as I believe it might be related to what I've been experiencing. Anyway here it is...

For quite some time I have been delving deeper into the aspects of the mind. Trying to achieve control over my mind and reaching certain spiritual trance like states. I have in my life used various drugs which may or may not have helped reach such states. The most strangest experience yet began last Friday, when with some friends we took xtc and basically just had a good time. I must say I took some other things too but the other people didn't. Anyway we all had our x after effects for 2-3 days. Problem was that when my friends had already recovered I was still getting strange visual disturbances, hallucinations (sometimes VERY HEAVY ones with full sounds and smells even) and these problems seem to persist to this day.

Now you're wondering what has any of this to do with lucid dreams and WILD? This is where it gets interesting... Before in my life I rarely had lucid dreams and was so happy when I did. Now after the x trip I swear I lucid dream almost every night, I always know I'm dreaming and there's never any story or anything just me and my dream and freedom :D I love flying in my lucid dreams, flying super high and holding on to airplanes. I soon discovered I can do anything I want in my dreams, literally. So I thought that was pretty cool until one night while trying to fall asleep with my eyes closed I suddenly started seeing VERY clear images like visions, with sounds and smells and everything. Basically a WILD dream( I didn't even know what that was back then :D ) But as this kept on happening I eventually learned that I could manipulate these wake induced lucid dreams. Create things like I would in a lucid dream except this time I was fully awake. But it's very difficult you see, because you must think so fast what comes in the area where you go next, so I made myself move along a tunnel with a light at the end, I moved slowly so that I had time to imagine a whole world out there once I reach the light and my god it was incredible!! :D It worked I was so happy but of course I soon lost hold of that moment because it was very hard to be creating worlds and exploring them at the same time, at least for me.

Now you probably noticed I wrote "Cursed" in the title. I wrote that because yes I am in a way cursed. Drug abuse throughout my life and that last x trip have seemed to permanently put me in a state where it is very easy for me to enter a WILD lucid dream, and of course regular lucid dreams happen every night too. It sounds pretty fun, and it kinda is. But I seem to have other physical/mental problems too now which isn't great at all... In fact I'm gonna try to see a doc on Monday. But that's it for now, that was my experience :D I hope it was interesting for some

Peace out

Just a little tip - When trying to make yourself hallucinate or when trying to create stuff in a (WILD) lucid dream you really have to make yourself believe its there. If you try something with doubts in your head it usually won't work :p
Walk fast eyes crying into the sky, winter is coming but the snow falls so slowly.

SoulHuntah

Re: "Cursed" with permanent lucid sleep and WILD?

Postby SoulHuntah » 16 Dec 2014 18:27

It's been about 2 weeks now since these strange hallucinations and LD's started. It got better for a while but now it's back and it's pretty heavy this time. I find it very easy now to hallucinate in the dark, to the point where I can kind of decide what I want to see. Dreams have been stranger too.
Walk fast eyes crying into the sky, winter is coming but the snow falls so slowly.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”