Ayo Dreamers

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LivRae98

Ayo Dreamers

Postby LivRae98 » 20 Dec 2014 17:01

Hey there!
Im Liv-rae, 16 years of age, and i live in the US.
I used to have an account on here back when i was 13 years old! And over the past few weeks i have had an interesting success with Lucid Dreaming, so Ive decided i would create an account again. Ive also been experiencing some weird things that i cant really explain? But that doesn't mean i wont try! So id love to discuss these happening with you guys (without any judgement would be great) and see if you have experienced these types of things before too.
Anyways, i cant wait to discussing and hearing about lucid dreaming experiences with you all ^.^

~LivRae

HAGART

Re: Ayo Dreamers

Postby HAGART » 21 Dec 2014 05:22

I don't welcome newcomers to this forum enough, so let this message ring for everybody that I've missed.

Dreams are fascinating and we here don't have people to share them with (otherwise nobody would be here), or just post outside the box ideas, and it's good to have a place to release it without fear of ridicule. That's why I keep coming back and posting and must say, this is a great playground for ideas.

We all dream alone, but sharing stories and ideas, is taken into our dreams, and elevates everyone to another level.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”