Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Dec 2014 02:59

Mine took a lot of thought because there's many characters I hate. There's also characters I don't hate, but love making them suffer i didn't know if that counted. But after going through the list I think I've come to a conclusion.

My most hated video game character is Tanya from Saints Row 1
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120818232353/saintsrow/images/thumb/6/68/Tanya_1.jpg/250px-Tanya_1.jpg

She's a bad mouth snob who thinks she's better and smarter than everyone. Kind of like Larxene. But what the main characters do to her throughout the game is satisfying to watch. I'd say heroes but no ones really a "good guy" in Saints Row until Saints Row 4 :lol:

In one mission you have to save your best friend from her house and The Player(your protagonist) sneaks in, taps her on the shoulder then knocks her out in one punch while she tried to say "Don't you ******* touch me! :x "

The way she dies: She's gets dropped from a tall building and lands on the gang leaders' car. He doesnt care though because she couped him and wanted her to pay.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Dec 2014 16:29

Well I guess you guys already know what my most hated video game character is, stupid mario. If I ever had the chance I would humilate him and ruin his public image and make him hated by the world. Once he is out of the video game business, I would make him suffer until he cries out blood and then burn him alive until nothing is left of that fat, pathetic abomination of an existence. :twisted:

Just thinking about it gives me great joy, what other characters do you hate guitar?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Dec 2014 18:56

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Well I guess you guys already know what my most hated video game character is, stupid mario. If I ever had the chance I would humilate him and ruin his public image and make him hated by the world. Once he is out of the video game business, I would make him suffer until he cries out blood and then burn him alive until nothing is left of that fat, pathetic abomination of an existence. :twisted:

Just thinking about it gives me great joy, what other characters do you hate guitar?

I actually didnt expect Mario, yet I probably should have since you're a sonic fan :lol: If you like watching Mario suffer you should watch some Gmod Vanoss because one of his friends plays as Mario

Here's a good one you'll enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASSxUVlwrKc&index=27&list=PLxV_ER5SmeVbIOW611hyvmLr5ZnOcwwPQ

I'll try to be brief with the all the characters I hate:

Larxene: Her cruel personality, needless to say I hope she doesn't return in Kingdom Hearts 3

Moya(InFamous 1): She's a government official who forces the hero Cole MacGrath to do whatever she wants him to do until he finds out she lied about the deal they made and she'd let the government lock him away. She also told Cole to not save his friend when he got captured because "it's his own fault". of course he doesn't listen.

Isabella Keyes(Dead Rising series): In Dead Rising 3 she started the third zombie outbreak to find the one human who holds the cure to the zombie virus in his blood. Not only did she kill millions of people to find one person, but she was able to destroy all evidence so no one ever knew.

Reggie(InFamous Second Son): The hero's brother Reggie believes having superpowers is bad, he also wants his brother Delsin to lock up other superhumans who weren't bad but just had the wrong idea like one who kills drug dealers and one who pulls suspected superhumans off the street to protect them. But in the end he realized superhumans are just like normal people.

Dex(Saints Row series): Dex was on the Saints side in SR1, but in 2 he leaves them and later tried to send a military team to kill The Player. Later The Player attempts to ruin his business and eventually kill him. Sadly Dex ends up cowardly running away to another city and is never seen again. But now a new SR game is coming out and the creators promise we can finally kill him in a sidequest.

Bibi Love(Dead Rising 2): The one psychopath in Dead Rising 2 that you don't fight or suppose to kill but instead do some errands for her and make her stage performance look good so she'll release her hostages. The worst part about her is she's a sexy pop star who likes to rub her body while saying stuff like "Ooooh baby I can feeeel your love" and the song she sings has even more sexy "Oh yeah's" that make me cringe. Even though I'm not supposed to kill her when she becomes an ally, I still do it anyway.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 22 Dec 2014 23:18

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:20, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Dec 2014 23:48

I see, but I think larxene is cool. Only thing I hate is her weapon, they couldve picked a better weapon for a lightning user dont you think?

What could make me hate her is if she swears, imagine if she would swear and keeps insulting people around her.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 23 Dec 2014 05:07

Well the way I see Larxene is like this: She's a villain that tries to get under your skin, but that's what makes her a good villain because I think the best villains in video games are the ones who you really want to hurt.

I've been meaning to show you this chaos but i kept forgetting until now. It's a funny Organization XIII series made with The Sims 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKlSUxeBbz8

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 23 Dec 2014 13:05

HAH! I knew it was axel, since he was the one who killed him in kingdom hearts chain of memories. I mean seriously who wants that shield, or as zexion would say, "insightful excuse for a weapon". I remember vexen how annoying it was to fight him and my anti form, the anti form was annoying. But of course I beat them, did you get kingdom hearts 2.5 yet?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 23 Dec 2014 18:41

Oh but there's more episodes chaos

Axel of Arabia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK4gCoUB-l8

A Marlutronic Malfunction Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J410hZOxuvU

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UC0WAiBtQ

Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9567_cUdnc

The Dysfunctional Neighbors Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmZcOfxEs4

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_0wicSfeII

No I haven't picked up kingdom hearts 2.5. Maybe when the price drops to $10. Right now I don't really see the point. I've already have all the kingdom hearts games final mixes included. The only one I dont have is Birth by sleep final mix, but it's not worth $50 just for a few extra secret bosses an cutscenes.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Dec 2014 20:21

Romantic Sims is spreading a utilitarian meme in a world that is largely sexual at the anthropic level. As much as you abhor sex, nesgirl, it is vital for our survival precisely because it is available to most of us and the easiest way to reproduce. Sure, our civilisation has IVF, but many indigenous tribes worldwide have no access to unconventional forms of reproduction and wouldn't want to. Without the natural way that you find so repulsive, they would go extinct. Now, I don't want to hijack this thread so I have created a new topic where you are quite welcome to debate me.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 23 Dec 2014 20:48

Oh guys I almost forgot to tell you, I will be traveling tomorrow and will be back by saturday. Just so you would know why I wont be on the forum for a while.

Return to “Off-Topic”