What's your current LD goal?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

What's your current LD goal?

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Dec 2014 06:04

Im craving some excitement right now and currently thinking that I'd like to do a bank holdup in my next LD to see what then happens.

Will my subconsciousness allow me to rob it? (it probably wont and I suspect will be out to stop me as usually I cant do things in my dreams which are morally wrong without my subsciousness doing things to stop the situation). Im really interested in how my subconsiousness would respond to me trying to rob a bank and the senarios it would create. (it probably end up quite funny).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

StormSharkX

Re: What's your current LD goal?

Postby StormSharkX » 22 Dec 2014 21:55

I want to try waking though walls, never occurred to me that I could until I read it on this forum, I do a lot of flying in both lucid and vivid dreams, but I have only ever opened doors never tried to walk straight though them before.

And I want to started asking my dream characters more questions about myself, my dream characters always seem to do there own thing they sometimes even attack me which is quite disturbing when you run the full self analysis and accept that these dream characters are part of my own psyche, so I am going to try and find out why they are attacking me, sometimes we even fight in arial combat, all be it its only ever been playful combat, I have never had a dream character want to kill me or have I ever tried to kill one of them, but we seem to want to punch each other out a lot sometimes.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 22 Dec 2014 23:49

StormSharkX wrote:I want to try waking though walls, never occurred to me that I could until I read it on this forum, I do a lot of flying in both lucid and vivid dreams, but I have only ever opened doors never tried to walk straight though them before.

And I want to started asking my dream characters more questions about myself, my dream characters always seem to do there own thing they sometimes even attack me which is quite disturbing when you run the full self analysis and accept that these dream characters are part of my own psyche, so I am going to try and find out why they are attacking me, sometimes we even fight in arial combat, all be it its only ever been playful combat, I have never had a dream character want to kill me or have I ever tried to kill one of them, but we seem to want to punch each other out a lot sometimes.

This was the second thing that I tried after I floated up in a recent LD. I floated straight through a door, without believing that I would succeed.

This is quite funny. I dream a lot about trying to kill someone. :)
Suddenly, I get angry (there is always a good reason, that I promise) and I kick the hell out of unknown dream figures in deadly ways, either they attacking me or not.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 24 Dec 2014 18:29

My current goals are: create my own world.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

kafitheprince

Postby kafitheprince » 26 Dec 2014 02:10

My current goal is to figure out how to consistently achieve an Lucid Dream every-night.

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Dec 2014 02:19

Current goal: being completely lucid with all control for 1hour god that would be so @#$%ing nice, if I could trade all my Christmas presents for that I probably would lol.. Well maybe.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 26 Dec 2014 02:41

dreamstudent wrote:Current goal: being completely lucid with all control for 1hour god that would be so @#$%ing nice, if I could trade all my Christmas presents for that I probably would lol.. Well maybe.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Ha, ha!! Same here, but more patient I guess.. :lol:
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

StormSharkX

Postby StormSharkX » 08 Jan 2015 21:19

DesertExplorer wrote:
StormSharkX wrote:I want to try waking though walls, never occurred to me that I could until I read it on this forum, I do a lot of flying in both lucid and vivid dreams, but I have only ever opened doors never tried to walk straight though them before.

This was the second thing that I tried after I floated up in a recent LD. I floated straight through a door, without believing that I would succeed.

This is quite funny. I dream a lot about trying to kill someone. :)
Suddenly, I get angry (there is always a good reason, that I promise) and I kick the hell out of unknown dream figures in deadly ways, either they attacking me or not.

Finally got the chance to try this last night, has been weeks since my last Lucid dream but was just cruising from one to the next last night, was stuck at first in some plain and some what boring blank corridor, so I just thought now is my chance and just run straight through the wall and it worked, I came out in another room where again there was nothing of interest, and for a while I found myself just running through different walls only to come out the other side into yet another different room each time but with nothing exciting to speak of in any of the, at which point I started to get annoyed that I was manifesting such plain and boring environments.

Then it struck me that I had not even seen any dream characters so far in my dream so I gave up trying to create some kind of fun environment and tried to concentrate on creating a dream character, I did not focus on any specific just wanted to create someone anyone that I could try talking to so I could trying asking them some questions, nothing was happening again at first so I focused walked through another wall, and the next time I came about the other side there was someone else there, it was a new figure to me I thought at first wearing what was kind of like a vial, I could not put my figure on where the image came from at the time it was kind of creepy looking, but I have now since realized thinking back it resembled a character in the Video Game "Destiny" from the new expansion pack I have been recently playing "The Dark Below" for any readers familiar with the game, it was an image of the mission giver at the Tower that you visit like the bounty giver, at least that the best representation I can give for the look of the figure that appeared which makes sense since I have been playing that game recently since purchasing the update, but anyway I asked her "what are you doing here and what part of me do you represent?" but she just ran off, I chased after her through some kind of pyramid arch way into an area I only vaguely remember as some kind of maze, I did managed to catch up with her and asked her again, can recall her finally saying something or at least communicating with me somehow though some kind of telepathy but can't for the life of me recall what exactly she said, and thats about all I can remember, before going on a jumping spree though a few more different random dreams while still remaining lucid but after that it was all happening and changing so fast that I dont really recall anything specific except for the changes and the realization that I was dreaming, somehow I just lost focus on the environment especially, was unable to control any of it except for my own movement and thoughts so just went with it and gave up for as far as I can remember from that point.

Will have to practice talking to dream characters again next time since this time was a bit of a frailer, but as far was walking though wall goes that was a complete success that I had no problems with what so ever.

Alien874

Postby Alien874 » 11 Jan 2015 06:40

My current goal is to adquire the ability to remain lucid and in the dream over 45 minutes. Next will be to enter a world with a combination of medieval times and pirates. I would gain super powers by strange artifacts found in treasures and journeys. I would start with nothing but a small shield and a sword. Also each time I woke up everything would be saved, kind of like a videogame.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Look at your hands

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Jan 2015 12:19

StormSharkX wrote: was stuck at first in some plain and some what boring blank corridor, so I just thought now is my chance and just run straight through the wall and it worked, I came out in another room where again there was nothing of interest, and for a while I found myself just running through different walls only to come out the other side into yet another different room each time but with nothing exciting to speak of in any of the, at which point I started to get annoyed that I was manifesting such plain and boring environments.

What were your thoughts wen you were doing that? "Oh I hope the next place isnt boring like this one?" if your thinking was going something along those lines, one is certainly likely to manifest boring room after boring room. Try to think of something very exciting being on the other side of the wall.. a surprise for yourself. (it can be a vague thought of something exciting being there).

I dont think you did too badly with the DC as after all your subconsciousness wanted her running away from you, you used your waking consciousness to override your subconscious projection and catch up with the DC.

Those DCs are just at times can be hard to get to talk... (mine used to all completely ignore me or just like grunt in reply and walk off on me).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”