nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
erichsa

nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby erichsa » 25 Dec 2014 17:23

Summerlander likes to educate and in his reply to nesgirl he can do that. and the two doing it so well that I thought already both are one person :lol: In my long life I have done and seen a lot, and I am sure love is here to stay. Holding your beloved in your arms and whispering nonsense, feeling wonderful, is there anything greater?. Not for me I cherish those memories. If nesgirl is really having the life she describes I wish with my heart that a miracle will happen and she gets introduced to real love.
For Summerlander I wish that he becomes a bit more tolerant towards the other persons point of view.
I like the saying: There are three sides to every story: Yours mine and the trues. I hope that is not wishful thinking on my part. :)

nesgirl

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 25 Dec 2014 21:36

I don't need attention drawn on me or anyone's pity. If you seriously wanted to discuss our personal, you could have just contacted Summerland or me instead of complaining about our issues.
Aromance is real, and if you don't believe me: http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Aromantic . Some people simply lack the ability to feel love and they have no desire to feel that type of love.

Oh and BTW, if you want to hold something in your arms, why not buy a pet? I could definitely agree that it definitely feels nice to hold a cat or a dog in your arms. Pets are wonderful loyal companions who will stay by your side no matter what. I have 2 cats, and they are by far, probably the best friends I could ever have. Look at this video and you cannot tell me how much more loyal a pet would be than a partner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC5DXGIC8s8
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Dec 2014 22:51

Hi Erichsa! You are right about me. I do like to educate people and also like it when people tell me something new. Perhaps I do need to be more tolerant of people and I will take that on board.

Your suspicion of the two of us being the same person, however, will misguide you. We are two different people with different opinions, I can assure you. Lately I've been thinking about how me and her disagree so I decided to create a thread where the two of us can sensibly lay our cards on the table in order to reach some sort of conclusion.

Nesgirl will have had life experiences which differ from mine and that explains our differing perspectives. She's got her reasons for her stance and I've got mine. I'm trying to understand where she's coming from and I can see she's replied, which is a good thing. I will certainly examine the information she's given me and others are quite welcome to join that debate.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 26 Dec 2014 17:32

Nesgirl:if you want to hold something in your arms, why not buy a pet? Nesgirl I love animals and humans. In my life animals came to me and I looked with love after a variety of animals. But I also make human friends easily, and for that reason find it hard that some persons think the cant make friends.
A friend of mine send me a book: the elephant whisperer. by Lawrence Anthony. google him and see what Wikipedia writes about him. This man knew how to love. I spend most of my live in South Africa and of course feel strongly about this book.
We all have our outlook on life, I look for joy and harmony, and love my life. Once in a while I think of our planet in relation to the present known universe, and know that we have a lot of exploring to do, and lucid dreaming is part of it. :)

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 26 Dec 2014 18:10

You must admire erichsa's outlook, nesgirl. It seems like a positive, if not optimistic, one. I know we all like a good moan and we can all be cynical, but there are niceties to be sought and a richness about the world which is enough to evoke levels of appreciation on our part.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 26 Dec 2014 19:09

I admire you all's willingness to spend all this time and effort being nesgirl's psychiatrists/group therapy circle. Like erichsa, I also don't really understand the animal bit. Animals are no more "loyal" than humans, right? Especially cats lol. Well, that's my highly considered, inspired response. Cya :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 26 Dec 2014 21:36

Animals are inferior to humans in every respect. And I will append that the more complex the organism, the higher the level of suffering. Sure, all living things should be spared of suffering, but if there is one species on this planet that deserves compassion, that is homo sapiens. We are so conscious and we understand so many things; our minds can be so noisy, so convoluted; our bicameral brains so slapdash and conflicting; our emotions so powerful as well as our bonds to everything we hold dear; our higher-order intentionalities sometimes plaguing, our many relationships begotten by a warped psychology and quirks that we did not pick - all these things which animals are incapable of even contemplating make me feel sorry for humankind.

Someone once pointed out that animals have never caused anything like the devastation in Hiroshima. Well, that's because animals are not rational or smart enough to create an atomic bomb. But all one has to do to witness the callous carnage in the animal kingdom is to switch to National Geographic or the Discovery channel. Take a look. No dialogues or compromise for they are incapable of this. Just kill or be killed. And about atomic bombs... Who's to say that chimps, dogs, or even beavers will not evolve into sophisticated killing machines capable of inventing something far worse than the grotesque mushroom cloud? Perhaps give them just a few million years...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 29 Dec 2014 05:20

nesgirl wrote:Aromance is real, and if you don't believe me: http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Aromantic

I read your link. Many people don't fully understand it which must be frustrating for you. I realize now that asexual and aromantic are actually two separate things. I don't know of anyone in my life like that, but in fiction, in the show, "The Big Bang Theory", Sheldon Cooper is aromantic isn't he?

But still values friends as long as they don't cross him.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Sheldon Cooper paints an imagine of what I believe aromance to be.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Dec 2014 05:45

I feel like I must of missed something which caused this thread.

nesgirl and Summerlander are 2 very different people, I dont know how anyone could see them as being one. The thing which is most alike thou with them are both have strong personalities and I think both think in a very black and white kind of way. Both are very sure of their own thoughts too :)

I think i have those qualities too.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 29 Dec 2014 06:50

taniaaust1 wrote:I dont know how anyone could see them as being one.

It could be the Enra Traz incident that casts doubt. ;) :lol:
taniaaust1 wrote:I feel like I must of missed something which caused this thread.

They like long winded debates with each other and I think Erichsa was trying to get everyone along is all.
They both live and love to argue, but can tell they are 'friends' as far as I define it. I am very grey-minded. ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Off-Topic”