Lucid dream number14

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Je-Je

Lucid dream number14

Postby Je-Je » 30 Dec 2014 12:18

Lucid dream number14:

-Green: I'm lucid

I wake up (after a dream) on a clean sheet metal very white near the road, I say ''f@#k, again I have not been aware that I was dreaming.'' I get up, I walk on the sheet metal and then I say, ''wait !! why I woke up on a sheet metal, whereas I usually wake up on my bed '' and I realize that this is a dream, I do a reality check, I count my fingers, I have five fingers, I recount same things always five fingers, :x well ok it's a dream. Then I get off the sheet metal and I walk on the road, I look how the street is so well done too realistic, I start to feel my real body on the bed, I say ''oh no, quick, run or walk or rotates to forget your real body on the bed'' so I decide to walk by watching how the wall is too realistic. I decide to fly, I run and jump by beating my arms like birds, I fly but very low and I fall, the gravity is so strong. I start again, I run and jump, I take altitude, but a red bus derailed in front of me and go straight toward me, I say ''quick I must take more altitude before the bus hit me'' I gain altitude and it's only my feet which touch the bus, and I see the passengers looking out the window. I fall back on the road because gravity is so strong to stay in the air. I walk and in front of me there is a mountain. I say ''ok take your courage, I'll try to fly higher than the mountain'' I take all the power and energy to be able to detach myself from the strong gravity, I take off and I go up about 3 floor of a house, but I wake up.

Sorry for my english.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Re: Lucid dream number14

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Dec 2014 13:10

and I realize that this is a dream, I do a reality check, I count my fingers, I have five fingers, I recount same things always five fingers, well ok it's a dream.

I suggest if you know its a dream not to then do reality checking as that can screw up a lucid dream eg if you arent strongly aware, you could even convince yourself out of the dream being a dream due to a failed reality check.

I do thou find looking at hands and even counting fingers to be great for dream stabilizing even if I dont need reality check and at times do this for this reason (not as a reality check if I know Im dreaming).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 30 Dec 2014 18:32

Thanks for the advice.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Jan 2015 06:11

Highest you go is 3 floors of a house. I just replied to another "Share Your Lucid Dream" and said the same thing! There is a trend with some of us when it comes to flying and I'm in the same boat. Well, not technically because I'm a landlubber, but who wants to be an air pirate anyway?

Maybe I say that because I'm jealous! ARG! ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”