Swallowing in while trying to WILD

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Swallowing in while trying to WILD

Postby Jeremyung » 14 Feb 2012 05:22

Does swallong while trying to Wild reset it?

Re: Swallowing in while trying to WILD

Postby Chrispy » 14 Feb 2012 05:43

None of your involuntary motions should affect anything. (Such as breathing, swallowing, or blinking.) So I would say that you're ok to swallow.
There is no spoon.

Postby Ryan » 14 Feb 2012 17:26

Whatever "physical problems" you face when trying to WILD, just simply take care of them slowly and calmly and you'll be fine. :)

Take care of them as if you were going to sleep at night. When falling asleep at night you don't worry about falling asleep, you just scratch or swallow and go back to falling asleep. Approach your WILD in the same way.
For more information, please visit my website
Or join my forums!

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 14 Feb 2012 22:09

I think swallowing is one of those things you rarely think about, accept when you're doing a WILD. Like a song that plays in your head, it seems to become self-perpetuating. I never had a problem with it until I started reading posts about it. :)
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “For Beginners”