Help me please.

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Juggernaut625

Help me please.

Postby Juggernaut625 » 29 Dec 2014 00:31

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask a question or two. So I'm in quite the predicament, in my group at college there's these 2 girls, and when I talk to one of them it's amazing. I love speaking to her and it seems to make time fly so much quicker. Then the other girl, we speak a little in college but once we get OUTSIDE of college we speak a TON on Facebook (20k+ messages). Here's the deal, I feel attracted to the girl in college quite a bit but I'm still.. unsure of the girl on Facebook BUT, she recently confessed her attraction toward me and in the heat of the moment I said I liked her too (Though I'm still uncertain). Now this has been happening for a while now, just before the girl confessed her attraction toward me, I started dreaming about the girl I speak to in college. It was mostly just us talking around college like we do in real life, but after the other girl said she liked me they've changed... In the dreams, I keep telling her (the girl I speak to in college) that I love her. She loves me too and we're seemingly in a relationship. When I wake up I get really big feeling impulses like I'm REALLY attracted to her. But then I start speaking to the other girl on Facebook again. So here's the question, does this MEAN anything? Does it mean I don't actually like the girl I speak to on facebook? Does it mean I have more feelings for the girl in college? I really need disclosure on this and it would help a lot... Thanks all for reading.

taniaaust1

Re: Help me please.

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Dec 2014 05:24

I think by what you said and this dream, you've obviously got far more attraction towards the girl you usually talk to at college. One makes your heart/soul sing by the sounds of it but the other dont.

Sounds to me like you shouldnt be jumping into anything fast with the FB girl at this point of time as she could end up being hurt. Possibly this could be a very close friendship instead (sometimes its great to have just a very close friend). You even said yourself you arent sure. Honesty is usually best, tell you you see her as a great close friend you love having but arent sure currently about taking things further. (you dont have to mention the other girl to her).

Maybe you should see if there could be more with the one at college, invite her out after school and see how things feel and possibly could be, before things end up getting too involved with the other girl. See if that other relationship has prospects for more or not. Help get things clearer.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Dec 2014 10:40

Life's a beach isn't it?

Well, you don't need to lucid dream to find the answer. All you need to ask yourself is who would you rather take to the beach? Betty or Veronica?
(Archie Comics)

He has a tough time too, and it's human nature.

In all seriousness ask yourself a hypothetical question and you will know your hearts desire with no need to lucid dream, WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SPEND A DAY ON A BEACH WITH?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Jan 2015 12:12

HAGART wrote:Well, you don't need to lucid dream to find the answer. All you need to ask yourself is who would you rather take to the beach? Betty or Veronica?
(Archie Comics)

:D I love that answer.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 03 Jan 2015 21:27

Haggart would anyone actually take Betty over Veronica?
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Jan 2015 22:42

I'm in the same predicament as Jughead...err.. I mean, Juggernaut. I like both Betty AND Veronica! ;) :oops:

But if I was to pose my same hypothetical question to myself, I would rather take Betty to the beach. I guess that proves I am more of a Betty-guy myself. If only she would die her hair black!

Who wants Veronica at the beach? She's too high maintenance.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”