LD and Template Reality Reprogramming

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

LD and Template Reality Reprogramming

Postby Merlin » 05 Jan 2015 22:18

Hi guys,

My name is Richard (Aka Merlin on many forums), I own a forum MerlinWorld.com/forum where we are testing all kinds of techniques to master the Law of Attraction and these days, we are testing Lucid Dreams.

Not sure if you are familiar with Bashar (a channeled entity by Daryll Anka) and if you are not that's fine but watch this last 5 minute sample where he talks about Lucid Dreams and a thing call The Template Reality, where we seem to edit our life's destiny or at least the main events of our day to day lives.

I'm doing research on LDs, mostly because of this Template Reality here that can be accessed in a Lucid Dream.

So who better to ask about this than experts on LDs right? :lol:

In his video Bashar talks about connecting with our Higher Mind and asking for guidance as to what is that Template Reality thing? Is it real? Can we really edit our lives? If so how? etc...

You get the picture?

So, anyone here who does LDs regularly who would like to try accessing their Higher Mind and ask about or know about this Template Reality Reprogramming?

Thank you,

P.s. Just to make sure, I will post that same message in the main forum.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”