Did I only dream I was lucid?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
StrawberrySnail

Did I only dream I was lucid?

Postby StrawberrySnail » 03 Jan 2015 10:44

Hello there,

something weird happened last night:

I found myself in a school, with all the kids roaring and yelling. I shouted "Scream all you want, this is only a dream!" and slapped a few kids over the head with a book and ran out of the classroom.

Strange thing is: Looking back now, I wasn´t lucid at all! I think I only dreamed of becoming lucid. Weird.

Don´t know what to make of this... I was kind of annoyed after waking up...
"There´s nothing to fear but fear itself." (Scarecrow)

taniaaust1

Re: Did I only dream I was lucid?

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jan 2015 13:25

A person can dream anything, so its possible to dream one is lucid instead of really being lucid. Its fairly obvious thou when one has been lucid.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Jan 2015 00:17

Ha! This has happened to me a lot of times. last time that I remember, I was walking with some friends and I suddenly turned to one of them screaming "This is a dream!". I wasn't lucid, though.

I love dream characters's reactions when I seem or actually know what I experience. :lol:
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

StrawberrySnail

Postby StrawberrySnail » 09 Jan 2015 22:31

DesertExplorer wrote:I love dream characters's reactions when I seem or actually know what I experience. :lol:

I usually don´t get much of a reaction from DCs. They just turn their back on me whenever I do something weird. I wonder why. :lol:
"There´s nothing to fear but fear itself." (Scarecrow)

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 09 Jan 2015 22:55

Well, I don't know. You can always ask your subconscious in a LD I guess, though.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”