nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 08 Jan 2015 02:05

Don't you even think about calling my side of the gender scale inferior in comparison to your gender. That is a very sexist remark and you know it yourself to be true. Females are just as capable at doing things as guys are, and time and time again, we have proven ourselves to be able to do so.

Believe it or not, I actually did find your joke quite funny, actually. Because female spiders eat the males, hence where black widows get their name. I don't know how you couldn't have figured that one out.

Snakes ARE lower than humans.

Well, maybe not an anaconda that's eaten a baby hippo and if I was laying beside it....


Why exactly are snakes lower than humans to be exact? What exactly did they do? Unless you are actually following religion, I don't see that lizards or snakes are anything more than animals. Doesn't really matter if an animal has fur or scales, you can still be friends with that animal. I have made friends with lizards and turtles before. I've even made friends with some of the insects, birds, and mice. I don't have a discriminating gene in animals, and believe all animals deserves a chance (although I wouldn't go near a predator that would eat me unless I was in a safe place, that is just being an idiot).
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
buildit
Posts: 491
Joined: 23 Sep 2014 04:14
Location: USA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby buildit » 08 Jan 2015 02:36

nesgirl wrote:Why exactly are snakes lower than humans to be exact? What exactly did they do? Unless you are actually following religion, I don't see that lizards or snakes are anything more than animals. Doesn't really matter if an animal has fur or scales, you can still be friends with that animal. I have made friends with lizards and turtles before. I've even made friends with some of the insects, birds, and mice. I don't have a discriminating gene in animals, and believe all animals deserves a chance (although I wouldn't go near a predator that would eat me unless I was in a safe place, that is just being an idiot).


Snakes are feared in many cultures because of two reasons. 1. They use stealth and a majority of them will bite in defense even if not poisonous. 2. Many snakes are poisonous and poisonous animals in general are viewed as scary and untrustworthy. Like spiders.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

User avatar
deschainXIX
Posts: 922
Joined: 07 Aug 2013 18:18
Location: Virginia, USA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 03:10

"Snakes ARE lower than humans."

I agree with you. Just making fun of the axiomatically fallacious disposition some have that they're not. :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3179
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 03:45

I find it funny that others didn't find it funny.
(facepalm)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 08 Jan 2015 03:59

buildit wrote:
nesgirl wrote:Why exactly are snakes lower than humans to be exact? What exactly did they do? Unless you are actually following religion, I don't see that lizards or snakes are anything more than animals. Doesn't really matter if an animal has fur or scales, you can still be friends with that animal. I have made friends with lizards and turtles before. I've even made friends with some of the insects, birds, and mice. I don't have a discriminating gene in animals, and believe all animals deserves a chance (although I wouldn't go near a predator that would eat me unless I was in a safe place, that is just being an idiot).


Snakes are feared in many cultures because of two reasons. 1. They use stealth and a majority of them will bite in defense even if not poisonous. 2. Many snakes are poisonous and poisonous animals in general are viewed as scary and untrustworthy. Like spiders.


I wouldn't go near a wild animal which is poisonous for that reason, nor keep one in a cage. I also know the ones which bite may bite for no reason, but maybe that's what they were trained to do in the past (maybe they were our predator in the past), and as species, we just need to learn to understand them better. I only wish the snakes I talked to gave me a chance. They just hide from me, run away, or turn their backs on me, which means I probably am kind of hated by snakes. I haven't had problems talking to other animals.

Spiders are actually of great value. If it weren't for the spiders, parasitic insects would be feeding off of us more and they would be eating our food. In a way, they benefit our species in a great way. While it is true that some spiders can be a bit of a nuisance, most of them are in fact of great value, and we should really thank them for it.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
buildit
Posts: 491
Joined: 23 Sep 2014 04:14
Location: USA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby buildit » 08 Jan 2015 04:42

HAGART wrote:I find it funny that others didn't find it funny.
(facepalm)


I tried to hit the like button but then I realized this wasn't FB. :roll:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 08 Jan 2015 05:01

At least there isn't a dislike button. Heh, I would have had a nasty reputation by now if there were.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
deschainXIX
Posts: 922
Joined: 07 Aug 2013 18:18
Location: Virginia, USA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 12:49

Calm down, HAGART--just having a bit of fun with you XD

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

User avatar
DesertExplorer
Posts: 747
Joined: 05 Oct 2014 20:44
Location: Xīlà

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby DesertExplorer » 08 Jan 2015 14:13

This thread is hilarious.. :D
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3179
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 18:44

I know deschainXIX got it and explained it in a way only he can, and I had to translate what he wrote into everyday English to understand him. I was sure Buildit got it too, and it's one of those pathetic jokes that deserves a whiny trumpet, "Wah! Wah!"

I think Nesgirl just used it to change subjects to what she is more passionate about is all.

That joke was certainly not worthy of praise and I accept that. :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest