nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 08 Jan 2015 19:24

HAGART wrote:I know deschainXIX got it and explained it in a way only he can, and I had to translate what he wrote into everyday English to understand him. I was sure Buildit got it too, and it's one of those jokes that deserves a whiny trumpet, "Wah! Wah!"

I think Nesgirl just used it to change subjects to what she is more passionate about is all.

I have a morbid sense of humor, or Black Comedy sense of humor. You mention something that is going to ultimately lead to something that leads to someone or something getting horribly hurt or killed in the process in the Multimedia World, Grim Reaper jokes, or whatever, it is very amusing. Females being spiders was VERY amusing to me because the female spiders really do eat the males and are about 10x bigger than them. Believe it or not, the big spiders in your house are usually all female.

Here is a very good example of what I am talking about. I find this cartoon very funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmZAzVS8Nw4
Last edited by nesgirl on 08 Jan 2015 19:37, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 19:35

I love spiders. :D

And, wait--do you all think I told a joke somewhere? If we're talking about my initial spider comment, I thought I already spelled that out... (The fact that it wasn't funny was the point, you see. I guess you all skimmed my explanation.)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 19:43

It wasn't suppose to be, but like nesgirl said, men and women are equal so both can have derogatory animal references. Your experiment to 'kill the mood' backfired and was met with joy! She wasn't offended, as she shouldn't be, and likes the fact that they kill their mate and dominate men. :twisted: Almost all animal nicknames for women tend to be quite flattering aren't they? Not like us men! Maybe we are not treated equally after all.

I've noticed she likes dark humor with the links she shares, and by the, "5 Minutes to kill yourself" games that she likes, which I too find amusing. :lol: I'm trying to think of a dark humor joke, and don't want to steal one off the internet, but my goal now is to try and make nesgirl laugh. She's a tough audience for me.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Jan 2015 20:27

Yes I quite found this one amusing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSE50aIgB5c

Not the whole bad guys thing, but the part where FAA kills the ghosts. That was hilarious.

There's this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tha07Sasx60 I really like the Yee videos, but this one just stands out.
Goodbye forever...

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 20:32

"Don't you even think about calling my side of the gender scale inferior in comparison to your gender. That is a very sexist remark and you know it yourself to be true. Females are just as capable at doing things as guys are, and time and time again, we have proven ourselves to be able to do so."
--nesgirl in response to my "joke"/quip/mockery/whatever

:lol: I'd say there's very little she doesn't get offended by. I shall now prepare myself for the crucifixion I'm soon to receive from her as a result of this post.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Jan 2015 20:33

I believe worms are more useful than flipping lowly snakes and that men are funnier than women. :-D

Truth be told...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Jan 2015 20:44

Summerlander wrote:I believe worms are more useful than flipping lowly snakes and that men are funnier than women. :-D

Truth be told...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Females can be funny as well.

It's a good thing many females are getting smarter and realizing that some guys often think they are superior to the opposite gender, so they WON'T want to be with them in the future. This is also why I don't believe you when you say there will be a female president in the future, because you view my gender as inferior to yours. This is why feminism has to exist, so that we can push to be EQUAL, not inferior.
Goodbye forever...

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 20:54

Lol. Hitchens to the core.

(My posts seem to be growing in brevity :lol: )
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Jan 2015 20:55

deschainXIX wrote:"Don't you even think about calling my side of the gender scale inferior in comparison to your gender. That is a very sexist remark and you know it yourself to be true. Females are just as capable at doing things as guys are, and time and time again, we have proven ourselves to be able to do so."
--nesgirl in response to my "joke"/quip/mockery/whatever

I didn't quite get why she responded like that too, or what in particular she was referring to because in the next paragraph she said she liked the black widow reference. I just figured, "that's nesgirl for you", and she likes to vent at any opportunity she can find. And don't change, nesgirl!

Black Widows and Cougars dominate men who are just Snakes, Rats, and Pigs. If anything it's my side of the gender scale that is being tormented.

nesgirl wrote:This is why feminism has to exist, so that we can push to be EQUAL, not inferior.

And EQUALLY made fun of! ;)
Last edited by HAGART on 08 Jan 2015 21:14, edited 2 times in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Jan 2015 20:59

Nesgirl, at least, saw the bait and bit into it. No doubt if there were more people present this discussion would have turned into a bedlam of sexism-accusations and outrage because of my comment. She didn't like me calling women spiders, but was fine with men being called snakes. We all are, really. And then she went on to say she liked spiders because they kill the males. The austerity she has to call anyone sexist is beyond me. :lol:

But, yes. "That's nesgirl for you."
Well said.

Return to “Off-Topic”