Subliminal Videos for Lucid Dreaming - watch online

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
oliverclay

Re: Video That Gives You More Lucid Dreams

Postby oliverclay » 01 Mar 2013 06:04

Jonathan wrote:I remember watching this video the first day it was released. Pete and you did a great job.

This video looks very good to watch, I have to watch it now.

Kristuhfur

Re: FREE Subliminal Lucid Dreaming Videos - Watch Here

Postby Kristuhfur » 29 Jul 2013 18:00

I watched both videos just before bed last night and I may not have had a lucid dream but I had what felt like 4 different dreams that I could remember. I'm pretty sure I've had a lucid dream before. It was a nightmare though. I also had a false-awakening and that's what scared me the most because I had never experienced anything like it. The dreams that I had last night felt awesome and upon waking up I could remember almost all of them. I am definitely going to be watching these videos again tonight, hopefully I will have a good lucid DREAM. :D Thanks for all the information on this site. Lucid Dreaming has me intrigued and I can't wait to learn even more! Thank you Rebecca! :D
First Acknowledged Lucid Dream - 8/6/2013

ldimitri

Re: Subliminal Videos for Lucid Dreaming - watch online

Postby ldimitri » 04 Dec 2013 21:52

Saw both videos last night and without performing any technique i was able to recall 3 dreams
2 of them in great detail.I'm keeping a Dream Journal for a couple months now and each dream is like 2-3 lines or even less..I could hardly recall any dreams but last night..specially the last 2 dreams i had i remember so many details and for the first time i saw a digital clock on one of them..unfortunately i didn't perform any RC though :( i was with a friend in and i told him to sleep 3-4 hours till 8pm i thought it was 4pm but i saw a digital clock and it was 1:15pm!!! Wish i would check the time again..
I'll def watch the videos again tonight and i will stop performing more RCs when im awake :D
Thank you! :)

Juggernaut625

Postby Juggernaut625 » 18 Apr 2014 19:49

It works! :)

Sil

Postby Sil » 03 Jul 2014 14:18

(hate to resurrect posts like this, but thought I might chime in on my experience)

I'll be honest, after watching the second video, I was unable to fall asleep. I suspect it had something to do with the flashing lights, so I might not have very good tolerance to flashing lights. I also felt a little bit off when watching the video, but I suspect that had something to do with my earbuds clogging up my ears, and the aforementioned flashing lights issue. I'll have to see how it worked when I'm able to get to sleep next.

Daydreamer14

Postby Daydreamer14 » 15 Aug 2014 10:27

I'm new at learning the art of lucid dreaming I just begun four days ago but I usually had 1-2 dreams ecah night and that didn't even guarantee if they were very vivid but after seeing these videos before going to sleep I remembered 4 different very vivid dreams! Thanks so much and I'll keep working to achieve my very first lucid dream. :) :D

ILFlint

Postby ILFlint » 09 Jan 2015 02:02

I appreciate the effort on the video, but the narrator speaks so quickly you feel like you are being rushed along, and you never get a chance to visualize anything. If you want someone to visualize a scene, you have to give them time to build it in their minds before you start giving other instructions one after another. I didn't even have the scene in my head before the gentleman was telling me to do reality checks, etc.. His rushing me along started giving me a headache, so I had to turn it off. Also, for me at least, fast-paced music was not at all conducive to working with visualization. Thanks again.

p.s. i do appreciate the idea behind the video.

Nolly

Postby Nolly » 23 Jun 2015 22:15

cool site > http://luciddreamingland.com/

LU3K

Postby LU3K » 06 Jul 2015 01:39

Not 100% sure if the video worked but i did have 5 dreams last night and woke up after each one but that also could of been because i took a tablet that had some vitamin sorta thing to help dreams that i read about but anyways thought i'd let you know that the videos probably do work :)
Lucid dreams: 3
Dreams Per night: 3 - 5

I'm knowledgable from research but not from experience aha.

:D

MeowMix1100

Postby MeowMix1100 » 25 Sep 2015 15:39

It Totally worked for me!!!!!!! I had a very vivid dream while I had not lucid dreamed, it was awesome anyways!!!!!!! At the end I got picked up by a wave and I'm like: Holy crap I'm dreaming, then the wave dropped me and I fell through the air and then I woke up. When I woke up I realized it was meant to be a nightmare. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”