nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby HAGART » 09 Jan 2015 22:50

nesgirl wrote:And I suppose you want me to change my aromantic asexual ways just like all the other religious people want me to? That is never happening.

That's nesgirl for ya!
Nobody ever said such a thing, and besides, DeschainXIX is quite obviously anti-religious.
Seems like no matter what topic we choose to discuss it will always end up the same way...

Why not watch this sobering, seriously intellectual video and debate the all important question: "Who's Smarter: Babies or Puppies?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p336IIjZCl8
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 10 Jan 2015 01:18

:lol: Nesgirl cracks me up. Few are as anti-religious as I. Never underestimate the (malignant) power of uninformed people in large groups. By the way... #JeSuisCharlie has become one of twitter's most popular all-time hashtags. In other news, blogger Raif Badawi is currently in Saudi being lashed 50 times each week for 20 weeks for criticizing Islam. His initial punishment was to be a vicious cartooning, but the government went the more humane route and simply decided to tear his back to bloody ribbons with a whip each consecutive week. (Let me remind you that it is the year 2015 and not the 1600s.)

HAGART's video was adorable. Especially amusing to me was how the puppies all danced nimbly about barking with their tiny voices whilst the babies just sort of lied there impotently staring into space, occasionally squeaking or giggling. One is treated to the vision of a full-grown dog playing with his mentally disabled owner. :D Not to be too offensive to all the pro-infants.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Jan 2015 02:50

All the more reason to become asexual. See what I have been saying all along, my fellow members. Asexuality means no more babies in this world. And the way I plan on having DNA cloning programmed, the humans that come out from the cloning will already be all grown up, intelligent, and ready to be in society.
Take Amy for example from my Black Triangle Island series. She is in fact a DNA clone formed from my DNA and another character's, and because we engineered and programmed the DNA so she would be all grown up and preprogrammed, she already comes with all the intelligence needed to work on the island, is an aromantic asexual, and already knows how to operate all the technology. Best of all, because we were able to program out all the bugs, she wasn't born with mood swings (which if I were to have a child, there is a 30% chance of that happening). We basically create DNA clones on Black Triangle Island and control the ages of our clones, which is how we are able to control intelligence and keep up with the technology, which is why asexuality rules the island, and we don't have to waste any time raising a child.
And yes I keep kicking Joey off the island. But that's because Black Triangle Island (aromantic asexual) cannot take a chance on Joey getting too close into Amy, because they have a strict law they abide by, hence why there are no babies on the island. This would be a very good island for you 2 to live on, because there are no babies.
Last edited by nesgirl on 10 Jan 2015 02:56, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2015 02:56

I don't want to ignore the enraging political news, but don't have much to add right now, and felt like joking around, but don't let me stop anyone.

I scrutinized the video and analyzed the data. There was a lot of yapping, drooling, walking on all fours, and the puppies weren't too bright either. ;) My computer crunched the numbers and I saw a running graph of stupidity as I was watching. At the end, it spiked and broke through my monitor and the CPU fried with wafting smoke. The victory goes to babies. They're smarter. The clincher was the last video of a dog chasing it's own tail as the baby laughed mockingly, like a jerk, at it's expense feeling a superior intelligence. Babies may be a little dim, but chasing your own tail? That's downright moronic!

Glad we cleared up that debate.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2015 03:25

nesgirl wrote:All the more reason to become asexual.

I didn't choose to be heterosexual just like nobody chooses to be gay, and certainly it wasn't a choice for you to be asexual. You can't just change somebody and you of all people would know that. I can't just become asexual. I can be celibate, but I can't change my mind's desires, and won't stop dreaming of 'girls in bikinis' which seems to outrage you! You are not asexual, you are ANTI-sexual, and you can't stand that others feel good and have fun just like the Bill Burr video I shared...

And I know others got it, but I need to finally come out of the closet and tell nesgirl....
When I keep making fun of babies, I'm being sarcastic.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Jan 2015 04:22

HAGART wrote:
nesgirl wrote:All the more reason to become asexual.

I didn't choose to be heterosexual just like nobody chooses to be gay, and certainly it wasn't a choice for you to be asexual. You can't just change somebody and you of all people would know that. I can't just become asexual. I can be celibate, but I can't change my mind's desires, and won't stop dreaming of 'girls in bikinis' which seems to outrage you! You are not asexual, you are ANTI-sexual, and you can't stand that others feel good and have fun just like the Bill Burr video I shared...

And I know others got it, but I need to finally come out of the closet and tell nesgirl....
When I keep making fun of babies, I'm being sarcastic.

I am asexual. What I feel like is that many romantics are way too abusive with their relationships, or they commit unnecessary crimes. Or like in my Multimedia classes or with their religion, they push it on others who don't want anything to do with it. Because most relationships end in divorce, or philanders often rape their victims, I feel like it isn't taken very seriously. If a romantic really and truly cared about someone else's feelings, rather than chasing someone trying to molest/rape them or trying to act really foolish in front of someone, they would take the time to get to know someone, and attempt to become friends with that someone And before trying to invade that person's space, ask them if they even want their space invaded. Sometimes I think it would be a very good idea for others to really get to know each other, like within several years time, before actually deciding to even trust each other in the least, because of this.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Rapist Wit

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2015 04:59

I apologize. I'll try to cut back on my nasty raping habit, and realize now how vicious I've been all these years in my pursuit of true love.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Jan 2015 05:51

HAGART wrote:I apologize. I'll try to keep my bad raping habit under control in the future, and realize now how rude I've been all these years.

edited in: how vicious I've been all these years in my pursuit of true love.

I probably have been a bit extremist as well. I was a bit rude to a few workers at my job, and I got really in trouble for it. The problem is I am still angry and bitter about some of the situations I have dealt with in the past (like my siblings).
I am not going to smack you or accuse you, but instead of invading their space immediately, why not in your Lucid Dreams approach a female character, get to know them. See if you can become really good friends? Then if you still feel like you must invade their space, ask permission first. I can guarantee you might learn a few things just by trying to interact with the characters.

Instead of chasing after a female, try to become friends with her instead. I can guarantee she will become much more likely to be friends with you if you try to talk in a very calm voice. I can tell you aren't into the girly type, and I am not into them myself. Some guys really like the tomboy female figures (these females will not act like wimps and will stand up for themselves), and you might actually enjoy a female who will stand up for herself, believes in equality, and enjoys similar things to you (tomboys in general are easier for some guys to get along with). There aren't very many tomboy figures out there, but if you happen to find one, it might be worth trying to befriend the tomboy figure.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2015 08:14

I also have a nasty habit of editing and always come back to revise and word things.... gooder? (for lack of a better word I can't think of right now) I like my second, revised version better though.

The problem with lucid dreams is that when they end it's a clean slate all over again, so dream characters don't exist anymore making it impossible to be friends with them. I do ask permission first all the time and I actually get rejected 2 out of 3 times and I move on without a care. I don't force myself on dream characters at all. Twice now, in some non-lucid dreams, I actually fell in love. All the symptoms, which are rare for me, but I know what it's like to be infatuated. I also remember one lucid dream where I created all these blue bubbles floating in the air and simply danced with a girl. I'm a hopeless romantic actually deep down.

But sometimes a lucid dream simply becomes "mental masturbation" because you are alone in your own mind. I know I'm not the only one, reading other posts on this forum from both boys and girls alike. In fact, some beginners would be jealous and state that lucid dream sex is on their agenda. Even Rebecca Turner wrote an article devoted to lucid dream sex. It's all in your head and nobody is hurt, so you, nesgirl of all people shouldn't have a problem with it. There's no relationship or money involved, it's far safer, and hard feelings are spared. There's no bad breakup in a lucid dream. No babies involved and it's just raw emotion.

If nesgirl can go on about asexuality, why can't I speak of sexuality with as much vehemence?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Jan 2015 11:56

Exactly. But it seems that nesgirl is quite prepared to convict you of thought crime. And it is interesting how in her stories, such as Amy and Joey, the sexual characters are ostracised, tortured, beaten, punished in many ways, condemned to endure misery for feeling a certain way, which, as you rightly pointed out, Hagart, they don't pick.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”