Flying High

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Flying High

Postby maiches » 10 Jan 2015 10:00

Have been Lucid dreaming for years and can fly when ever I like . Leaning over a cliff into a head wind keep leaning and then I just take off is a favorite of mine .Holding a friends hand and helping them is also fun as they panic at first but can talk to them and keep them calm. Hovering just off the ground in front of a big bunch of people in a park or a mall etc is a fun trick people dont understand what you are up too.
I like to fly as high as I can up past the moon it gets really cold and quite very dark and a feeling that you are along way from home, at the end of the universe planet earth is just a pin head of light .Then back down at an amazing speed . Flying through buildings and seeing people in their houses is good they don,t know what is going on endless anything is possible.
Jumping into mirrors is crazy dont quite know where those ones are going to take you great portals
always an amazing experience. Happy Dreaming.

Re: Flying High

Postby Peter » 11 Jan 2015 03:23

sounds great, will have to find you in a dream one night and we can go flying
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”