Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Summerlander » 09 Jan 2015 21:42

The other thread will win. This chat will soon die. :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Jan 2015 22:18

Go Team Nesgirl and Summerlander

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Jan 2015 22:39

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:23, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Jan 2015 16:43

Thank you nesgirl, I'll show you summer that this thread will never die and will beat every other thread on this forum.

Does anyone here know how to play street fighter? Guitar, nesgirl have you guys ever played street fighter?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Jan 2015 22:32

I already posted saying I havent. But I did play Tekken and bought Soul Caliber 4 & 5
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Jan 2015 00:11

Oh you did? Sorry my bad, I just recently had a big interest in street fighter but then I remember how I dont know how to use the moves and get all depressed, wish someone could teach me.

Oh well, heres a video that can make you laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYAq-7sOzXQ

This will make you wonder unless you know the facts and you can fill me in.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Jan 2015 06:41

I could get you the facts seeing as my Mom is a flight attendant.
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 11 Jan 2015 06:48, edited 1 time in total.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 11 Jan 2015 06:48

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:24, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Jan 2015 06:55

So chaos, basically how it works is wi-fi devices can affect the navigation on the plane which had been a problem in the past. They don't know specifically which devices affect the signal so they just have all wi-fi devices turned off. But if your phone is left on, most likely it'll spend most of the time trying to find a signal and drain your battery.

However, not all electronic devices are off limits. I use my 3DS and PSP all the time when I go on a plane

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Jan 2015 14:05

Guitar48300 wrote:So chaos, basically how it works is wi-fi devices can affect the navigation on the plane which had been a problem in the past. They don't know specifically which devices affect the signal so they just have all wi-fi devices turned off. But if your phone is left on, most likely it'll spend most of the time trying to find a signal and drain your battery.

However, not all electronic devices are off limits. I use my 3DS and PSP all the time when I go on a plane

Oh I see, so only wifi devices are the ones that affect the navigation of the plane. But it was funny how the passengers were making a good argument about why they have to turn of their devices.

nesgirl wrote:
chaosdragoon13 wrote:Thank you nesgirl, I'll show you summer that this thread will never die and will beat every other thread on this forum.

Does anyone here know how to play street fighter? Guitar, nesgirl have you guys ever played street fighter?

Yes I played street fighter 2 as a child. It was a fun game. I played as E Honda and Blanka, and thought it was really fun using the rolling punches and electric shock attacks.

That video is very funny, I mean very funny.

I have the Japanese Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, so that means I get to download the Contrary Serperior (snake), Reckless Emboar (Boar), and Shell Armor Samurott (sea otter) everyone wants. I can clone them, but I cannot distribute the clones online, because they have a restricting ribbon on them. Clones unfortunately have to keep that stupid ribbon on them. Actually I really do want to give out these Pokémon with the special abilities to the other players since they have been wanting them, especially the younger players. However, cloning isn't going to work, and the breeding center is so evil, Mega Groudon (T Rex that controls the Earth systems) needs to summon a lava flow under it and melt the breeding center into molten liquid. Oh and this is Mega Groudon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUG3rvwGVO4

Wow mega groudon looks super powerful and looks so awesome. But can you explain to me what is those ribbons and the snake, boar and sea otter. Are they pokemon?

Return to “Off-Topic”