False Awakening or OBE?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Summerlander

Re: False Awakening or OBE?

Postby Summerlander » 11 Jan 2015 11:36

Yes, he seemed absolutely convinced that OOBEs proved the existence of an afterlife.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Jan 2015 12:47

DesertExplorer wrote:Ha! No, you didn't.. (and hey, if you think that meditation is that simple, go and tell those who practice it for decades to try LD, because it's more easy. ;) )

Anyway, I am sorry that I am not very persuasive and logical about the after-death thing. But you are not, either, so please be careful of what you are saying, because some people might actually get convinced and close the subject in their minds (and it is not a subject that has closed, maybe you don't want to, but scientists still do and try to find out about it).

Does it really matter that some choose to have different beliefs? I dont think so. People like Summerlander who are very set in what they believe dont usually tend to easily change what they believe even if they do end up experiencing something.

eg I have a very christian sister who doesnt believe in new agey stuff or do any of that kind of reading.. she hasnt heard of people like David Icke etc. We were on holiday together and a small group of young people were walking towards us, a guy in this group started to like shapeshift.. his form was wavering between reptilian and human (like another image overlaying his own). We both clearly saw this (psychic transferance, someone in a psychics auric field can sometimes see what the psychic sees). My sister froze and really freaked out (she made my arm almost bleed with her fingernails as she grabbed me in fright).

Interestingly she then for years after that experience (untill the day came when she saw a book about reptilians with one on the cover, sitting on a friends table and goes in horror "that's exactly what I saw"), she had convinced herself that both her and I had a "group hallucination" thou I keep trying to tell her that she saw was real. I told her at the time it was a reptilian but she wouldnt believe such things . Haha..as if we both had exactly the same halluncination of something she's never seen before at the very same moment.

But anyway.. this is great example of even if sceptics see something themselves, it can be impossible to convince them they did, they have to come to that understanding in their own time. Its pointlless really trying, it doesnt matter anyway.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 11 Jan 2015 22:07

I see your point, Tania. But, I didn't try to convince anyone. The reason I keep talking is the same Summerlander has. And that is why this was a pure contradiction growing enough to not be ignored (though it really was science vs belief, but never mind this happens all the time). I respect anyone who wants to remain on evidence so far and not listen to a delusional like me! :D

I knew from the start it was pointless. You can see that from the way I talk, because I didn't say anything about the subject in a scientific way, though I could. There are so many NDEs and OBEs that scientists are the possessors of in databases and they really know what, but they don't know how and that is the reason I didn't say anything like that. Or people could just say that this is a big well-made hoax and they have the right to do. I was believing that too, but not anymore. Anyway, I would only use that for someone who I knew they were beyond finite perception.

But, do not take me for a guy who doesn't like science. I love to learn things, but I also love to imagine. I don't remember who said that but I'll write it; "Science is great, but without imagination is barren".

You see, when you have something in your mind and are unable to share it with others it is really bad. The feelings we have, we just try to describe them to others, we cannot share them! That is something to consider. We are really alone and that is why we cannot identify what happens when someone dies. I am hopeful that we'll find a way, but if you consider that there are only organic and finite means to prove something right now, it's nearly impossible in my mind. Maybe in ten thousand years things will have changed. :)

I really cannot imagine you Tania with a calm expression on you face telling your sister; "This was a Reptilian". hahahaha!! :lol: Really, I wouldn't be so calm. Have you seen anything like this before and what are your thoughts about it? I have a great desire to talk about it.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Peter

Postby Peter » 11 Jan 2015 22:45

Does it really matter that some choose to have different beliefs? I dont think so. People like Summerlander who are very set in what they believe dont usually tend to easily change what they believe even if they do end up experiencing something.

seem we are taking about summerlander I will jump and say that he would be the first to change if there was solid science behind somethings so the first bit of evidence that is conclusive rather that objective experience and he will lead the pack in a different view. I really see him as the most open minded due to that
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Jan 2015 00:59

If there is proof beyond all shadow of a doubt, I will be the first to support the afterlife proposition. One could argue that there is a natural barrier between the living and the land of the dead which impedes mutual communication. But this is still only an idea, or guess, which requires validation if true. But it's looking highly unlikely.

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 12 Jan 2015 02:56

Summerlander wrote:If there is proof beyond all shadow of a doubt, I will be the first to support the afterlife proposition. One could argue that there is a natural barrier between the living and the land of the dead which impedes mutual communication. But this is still only an idea, or guess, which requires validation if true. But it's looking highly unlikely.

This is looking unlikely to me, too.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Jan 2015 10:26

DesertExplorer wrote:I really cannot imagine you Tania with a calm expression on you face telling your sister; "This was a Reptilian". hahahaha!! :lol: Really, I wouldn't be so calm. Have you seen anything like this before and what are your thoughts about it? I have a great desire to talk about it.

:) I was really calm about it actually other then trying not to laugh at my sister. Ive had a bit of a weird life, Ive only ever had 3 experiences with Reptilians (1 of those was astral experience while other 2 were in physical (one with my sister while we were at a tourist place and the other happened when I was on a train after a yogi class (I forget, it may of been the class where I'd been working with other teacher with merkabah fields). The reptilian could see I was different due to the energy). Both times when I was interstate ..east side of Australia.. tropical, they dont seem to like my state as Ive never seen one physically here..too cold for them???) but Ive had a lot of experiences with other things.

I have a very strange ET memory from when I was about 4 years old, then as a older child I lived in house which had a ghost (it stayed outside but would try to terrify me and my sisters except the one who saw the reptilian with me.. she could never seen the ghost).

When I moved away from home, I ended up in a house who's previous tennants were Satanists but I didnt find that out till after I had issues with a poltergist which turned out to be a demon (my house terrified some others).

When I next moved, no demons in that house but I used to wake up to find things standing by the bed which many would say was HI but on occassions I also saw things when out of bed and going about my daily life. My daughter was like the boy from sixth sense (that's before the movie was made), a natural medium so she saw a lot (my psychic vision isnt great but both my children had more ability then me).

As a spiritual psychic healer, Ive also been called upon to deal with possessed people (that's happened twice, I admit Im a dunce at that and found I couldnt help either.. rang an ambulance for someone on one of those occassions. Ive sure witnessed some strange things. I even got a strange photo of a local possessed child I got called upon to help).

It takes a lot to bother me nowdays.

Reptilians are actually the race with scare more then any others but only after the astral experience, I once got tortured by them after I mocked one of them during an astral experience as I didnt think they could hurt me .. BIG MISTAKE, they astrally thou then did. I got tortured with a lazer thing used on my head, extremely painful, they'd keep stopping using it on me the moment I was about to get some peace by passing out, only then to use it again over and over. I was just screaming and screaming.

I know thou that bad experience was my own fault (I was a stupid astral noob and didnt know better, I believed what people here often say, things out there cant hurt you so thought it would be fun to mock a group of them.. only then to be later targeted by them (I cant remember now if it was the same night or if they waited). Anyway, they taught me not to mess with them.

I know they wont bother me unless I mess with them , they taught me that so Im okay if I just see one who's physical but no way would I cause it issues!!! I treat things like that with respect as if they were a spider!

I'd love to write a book one day about my experiences.

Ive also had several UFO experiences, one in which a large group of others saw too and it was interacting with us. On that occassion I ended up being there as one which was there had phoned me to come out and then follow her car home, she was scared shitless of the UFO. I have a reputation for not being scared of weird stuff so people have often phoned me when weird stuff is going on for help.

Haha. I dont know how thou I was supposed to stop her from being aducted if the UFO had followed her home from that spot. But anyway people used to phone me when weird stuff was going on **help!**

Im out of all that now as Im too sick (housebound and use a wheelchair). As I no longer do my yogi exercise or energy raising exercises, I dont tend to see things nowdays. In the past two years since I moved to my current house, Ive only seen a few orbs with my eyes and had a strange experience where a body with very clear face of someone laying in on humped mattress on a pillow, manifested in some alfoil covering my window which another visiting me saw before me. It was amazing.. so detailed and clear to anyone, this image appearing.

The last tennant of this house was a young male who died, it may of been him???? but I wasnt able to find out thou I tried looking on facebook for the persons photo to see if it matched what appeared in the alfoil). I tried to get a photo of that but the alfoil just reflected so I couldnt.

One can say my reality which has many experiences in which others saw or experienced too, has been very different to most.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 18 Jan 2015 00:32

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Jan 2015 10:25

nesgirl wrote: Some Multimedia Designers do live to deceive their audience of such creatures existence, I am so sorry to say.

Im not a multimedia designer, I wish I could do multimedia design. I know Im not the only person who has seen weird things.. eg many people believe they have seen a ghost or a UFO.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 19 Jan 2015 04:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:14, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”