nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3182
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Megaman's a Wimp

Postby HAGART » 11 Jan 2015 20:43

We can always change the title above in our replies and start new topics.

The funny thing is, the 'enemy' can't reply to us because that would only strengthen our side. So we could trash talk Megaman and there's nothing they can do about it! :lol:
OR we could talk about video games and they would be itching to join the dark side and be one of us, thus ending the war.
OR we could actually discuss something important.

I know they're probably reading this and I'm just having fun with you guys. :P
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
deschainXIX
Posts: 922
Joined: 07 Aug 2013 18:18
Location: Virginia, USA

Ah, l'Amour

Postby deschainXIX » 11 Jan 2015 21:41

Wanted to choose a title that wouldn't offend anybody. :D

Well, presently we need to multiply our post count by eleven point zero three just to catch up with them. I think surpassing them is an unrealistic goal, especially since they post three to four times per day (we would need to post at least forty four times a day). But perhaps we can at least rival them. Become the second most lettered Off Topic thread and make the situation a bit better. Oneironauts are not just a cult of video game fixated "wimps!" :mrgreen:
Well said.

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3182
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Ah, l'Amour

Postby HAGART » 11 Jan 2015 21:53

Yes, we should all share our stories of love because nothing is more wholesome and unoffensive. :roll:

We can't win the war with posts. They had a year head start and I don't see it happening. I'm not quick to give up, I'm just a realist. However we could win the war on most views! Just click on this thread, leave, click again, over and over. We need 52,790 to catch up so get to work people!

It actually goes fast. Just click on the thread, then 'off-topic' then on the thread again. It will only take 52,790 seconds or 14.66 hours for one person if you have no life... less time if others get involved.
Last edited by HAGART on 11 Jan 2015 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 11 Jan 2015 22:00

HAGART wrote:
Joey accepts Amy's views, build's a raft, paddles to Pornopolis, and everyone lives happily ever after. THE END.

I noticed Erichsa hasn't been online since January 4th, back when this was only 2 pages long. He's going to come back and be shocked, thinking, "Oh, no! What have I created?" :roll:

:lol:


That would be seriously funny if that were the case. Only the problem is he has an OCD problem over her since he because queerplatonic friends with her. Then it became a serious issue with him. If you seriously don't get what queerplatonic friendship means, here is a definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=queerplatonic So basically by it's definition it is a very serious steady friendship with another person, 85% of the time it is with the opposite gender. Basically as Aromantic Asexuals, both parties treat such a friendship with great responsibility and respect. So Joey if he really were her queerplatonic friend like I mentioned in the story, he wouldn't be that quick to break up with her, and as a committed friendship, he would be wanting to come back to see her and she would want to see him (queerplatonic friendships usually parties will want to be together as often as possible, although they keep personal space). However I find romantics cannot handle that type of friendship for too long like aromantic asexuals can, especially with the opposite gender before they start having difficulty acting in a mature way like in Joey's case, and will have sudden urges to invade the aromantic asexual's personal space or behave like an idiot (proof on the sims).

The fact that you would let all of humanity go conclusively extinct before you had sex with a man is very evil and very psychologically revealing

Okay I will let you in on the other reason why I would let humanity go extinct, and you may understand why. See my gynecologist specifically warned me as a teenager after my queerplatonic friend died that if I had children, because my eggs had something wrong in their DNA, my children will be handicapped. At what level is unknown. This is why I don't want to. Also there is a 30% chance my mood swings could be passed onto the child as well, and to how severe they could be on the child, I have no clue. And you might be asking, "What could go wrong if the human race all becomes mentally handicapped?" Well depending on what types of mental handicaps you look at, I'll answer that for you. While there are some mental handicaps at some of the lighter levels that are pretty harmless, some of these handicaps at some of the worst levels are so crippling, the people become as dependent as babies, or even more so. And at some of the worse levels like say the mood swings I have, the worst cases of mood swings could cause massive delusions and a person may commit massive amounts of homicides while thinking they are doing it on behalf of someone (yes in fact that does happen with some forms of that). And I would be the one held responsible for all that horrible chaos, because my bad genes would be the ones causing the handicaps in the children. Understand that I am protecting the human race from being handicapped and simply put I don't want anyone to have to suffer that curse. Bad enough I have to go through mood swings of my own without having to put someone else through my fate. While it is true I think that romance is sick and disgusting, I have an even bigger reason at stake than just that with my own body. This is also why I want to go into DNA cloning, so if I merge my DNA with someone else's like in Black Triangle Island when creating Amy, I can rid that strand of DNA of any flawed traces of mood swings. See this is why I would rather use cloning, so I don't corrupt the human race.

you both punish and ostracize and actively hate people who happen to be born a certain way and choose to honor that predisposition

I did that to the Greek Deities and Arceus (supposed to represent a deity). The Greek Deities went out and "raped" the poor Greek citizens, and back in the old times, they actually did that for punishment (which for raping I think is a decent punishment). As for Arceus, Arceus went and destroyed a city, killing Pokémon who were innocent, all because he thought a human whom he thought was his friend betrayed him in the past (the human was hypnotized by another human), which I think to you might sound very deity like (let's go out and kill a bunch of innocent Pokémon who did nothing wrong, because one person betrayed me). As far as doing it to anyone else, they did it to themselves because they were Asexual and made that choice on their own (I saw some Youtube videos of some Asexuals who made that choice before it was illegal, so in fact it is true people do make that choice). I am pro-choice on what people decide to do with their bodies, and if they decide they want to get piercings or spay themselves, others have no reason to get mad at them for making that decision. In real life, I would never intentionally hurt another human being, so don't keep saying I would, because I wouldn't. The only time I get angry at others is if a romantic tries to get into my face, to which I tell him to bug off. If a person acts appropriately around me, I act very civilized.

I am appropriately skeptical of this alleged persecution you claim to receive for your asexuality. I doubt any of that really happens. I myself honor and even admire your asexuality

Well you aren't there so you don't even know. And knowing you, you would be so quick to accuse me of lying, like you did before. DON'T EVEN talk to me anymore.

All you ever do is attack me, and make insults of how horrible I am. Sometimes you literally make me wish I was dead. Please do me a huge favor and block me, because I really don't want to hear from you anymore. Because if you keep making these remarks at me, and get others to insult me, I will go over and join Mega Man, posting in there only, and will not return to this thread.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3182
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby HAGART » 11 Jan 2015 22:10

Revised version:

Joey sails back on a big ship and a crew set up a WiFi tower and power plant on the island, he drops off a laptop for Amy, goes back to Pornopolis and Skypes her everyday, and all live happily ever after, both friends and never in fear of invading personal space.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 11 Jan 2015 22:31

HAGART wrote:Revised version:

Joey sails back on a big ship and a crew set up a WiFi tower and power plant on the island, he drops off a laptop for Amy, goes back to Pornopolis and Skypes her everyday, and all live happily ever after, both friends and never in fear of invading personal space.


Queerplatonic friends have to do more than that together if they wish to remain in that relationship. Plain friends can do just that. Queerplatonic friends do more than just Skype each other. I should know having a queerplatonic friend of my own back in high school (til death broke the friendship). There is a level of commitment in that type of friendship. Unless you want to make Joey to actually break up the friendship with Amy, he and Amy literally committed that queerplatonic friendship with each other. To an aromantic asexual, a queerplatonic friendship is VERY important to that person, and requires very much responsibility to be able to sustain.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3182
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

(Insert Interesting Title Here)

Postby HAGART » 12 Jan 2015 00:21

Alright, I checked out your link to the definition of queerplatonic now, and understand it better. Joey and Amy are exactly like Sheldon and Amy from "The Big Bang Theory", but the genders are reversed. Is it possible for Amy to arouse Joey without intercourse because she cares and understands his needs, just like Sheldon Cooper should logically understand Amy Fowler has needs and gratify her selflessly. I won't go into details, but there are other ways than intercourse... and that would be how I end my story... with a happy ending! ;)

Amy would not have her space invaded. She would be in charge! I heard she likes to punish Joey so why not use whips and chains?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: (Insert Interesting Title Here)

Postby nesgirl » 12 Jan 2015 00:46

HAGART wrote:Alright, I checked out your link to the definition of queerplatonic now, and understand it better. Joey and Amy are exactly like Sheldon and Amy from "The Big Bang Theory", but the genders are reversed. Is it possible for Amy to arouse Joey without intercourse because she cares and understands his needs, just like Sheldon Cooper should logically understand Amy Fowler has needs and gratify her selflessly. I won't go into details, but there are other ways than intercourse... and that would be how I end my story... with a happy ending! ;)

Amy would not have her space invaded. She would be in charge! She can punish him with whips and chains.


Uh not quite, because they are not romantically involved like those 2 are. If you didn't read at the very beginning, because Amy is basically the one who runs and governs the island, she is the one who found Joey washed up and unconscious on the shores, so she had him rushed to the Black Triangle Island hospitals. Then from there, she made sure the procedures were going on by visiting the room, looking right into him, which triggered unnecessary behaviors in Joey when he looked at her, and she scolded him, telling him they didn't tolerate that kind of behavior, and he needed to act and behave in a civilized matter if he wished to stay on Black Triangle Island. He apologized for his rudeness, and he agreed to get some schooling on Black Triangle Island, and while he received the schooling, he hung out for several years and got to know the island customs, and Amy herself. While he received the schooling, Amy and Joey became friends, then best friends as they would hang out and go to different places together more and more often, winning each other's trust like they really meant it. However, then came the time where Amy really felt like she could really trust Joey as an Aromantic Asexual, and bearing the symbol of queerplatonic friendship, she asked if they could be queerplatonic friends. While he was able to accept being queerplatonic friends, his romantic mind started taking over, and he invaded her personal space (romantic hug), which she was very hurt by. This offended the island, which they banished him from the island because of it. Just because he was banished however, it didn't stop him from returning from the island to see Amy over and over again. And because of the queerplatonic commitment she made, she also wants to see him as well (not like he has raped or molested her, that would be on grounds for break up if he did). And a queerplatonic friend would never treat another person with whips and chains BTW. I had a queerplatonic friend when I was a teenager, and I treated him WAY better than that.

Hey this game is just for Deschain, I am sure he'll love the funny looking girl at the end of the maze: http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/
Last edited by nesgirl on 12 Jan 2015 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3182
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby HAGART » 12 Jan 2015 01:18

nesgirl wrote:And a queerplatonic friend would never treat another person with whips and chains BTW.


She is leader of the island though and dominates it, so with that sort of personality she might like being a dominatrix. Joey certainly likes to be schooled apparently and needs to be taught a lesson.

That's certainly less offensive to the island than a disgusting hug. Blecch!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 12 Jan 2015 01:42

HAGART wrote:
nesgirl wrote:And a queerplatonic friend would never treat another person with whips and chains BTW.


She is leader of the island though and dominates it, so with that sort of personality she might like being a dominatrix. Joey certainly likes to be schooled apparently and needs to be taught a lesson.

That's certainly less offensive to the island than a disgusting hug. Blecch!



Actually she isn't the first in command. She was cloned from the island's creator's DNA and another character's, so technically there is another who rules over her. She is a governor, but she isn't the ruler of the island. The real ruler of the island is usually much too busy with the paperwork and the technology of the island. Also judges the actions of the citizens when they are brought in. This is why Amy was created from her DNA to begin with so she could help watch over the well being of the citizens while the true ruler of the island could tend to the island's businesses. Basically Amy is the one who watches over the citizens, their duties, and is called in when there is trouble. Amy is a bit of a tough tomboy ruler who cares about the citizens. After meeting Joey, she found a friend in him, and really cares about him. Joey may very well share very similar personalities to Amy, I never described both personalities at all, I just told the story. Also once a queerplatonic friendship is established, usually friends don't really have a desire to hurt one another. Although they might encourage a little schooling if that's what the other truly wants (except Joey was apparently done with his schooling, the problem was to me that mental illness of Joey's).

The problem is Joey does more when he's in contact with her than try to hug her and has that really idiotic look in his eyes, and a lot of his actions are personal space invasive. He just cannot accept a queerplatonic relationship, but he really wants to be around Amy as he is obsessed with her. The moron hugs her picture on his boat and literally worships it before he gets to the island. An aromantic asexual has much more control than that over a queerplatonic friend.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests