Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 13 Jan 2015 01:42

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:25, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 13 Jan 2015 02:08

I thought he was going to kill his parents too! :lol:
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 13 Jan 2015 03:22

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:25, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Jan 2015 16:57

Yeah based on what you said nesgirl I would choose advanced technology over magic, what about you guitar? I hope I didnt repeat this topic too.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Jan 2015 18:12

I'd pick a magic world. One that's beautiful and majestic, not the dark ones like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. It'll have a variety of creatures like unicorns, pegeasi, dragons, and so on. Not only that, but one of the magic worlds where the most powerful magic is connected to your heart & friends. I don't think advanced technology can ever go that deep. Then again maybe there's sci-fi world where technology can connect to your heart in a more literal fashion with wires and metal :lol: .
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 13 Jan 2015 18:57

nesgirl wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA50fz9ZWE0

http://www.wtso.cc/video/vip/1196/eng/season_10/season_10_episode_4_treehouse_of_horror_ix

And look at the very funny ending for Scratchy in the Terror of Tiny Town.

Oh this is really funny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IGEy7A6Hg
Reference to the Tombstone Pizza advertisements.

Aaaaaahhhh!! Why so much blood? It's horrible!! :cry:

The last one was good, though. :)
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 13 Jan 2015 19:09

Guitar48300 wrote:I'd pick a magic world. One that's beautiful and majestic, not the dark ones like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. It'll have a variety of creatures like unicorns, pegeasi, dragons, and so on. Not only that, but one of the magic worlds where the most powerful magic is connected to your heart & friends. I don't think advanced technology can ever go that deep. Then again maybe there's sci-fi world where technology can connect to your heart in a more literal fashion with wires and metal :lol: .

Hey, Hobbiton is great! Why not there? :P

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 13 Jan 2015 22:39

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:26, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Jan 2015 00:48

nesgirl wrote:A magic world would be okay, but the problem with a magic world is that magic can often backfire in so many ways it isn't funny. Like with the heart one, you are an asexual, and you fire at someone hoping for friendship, but it ends up they go after you seeking more than that. That would turn into more of an annoyance.

That's why in my LD magic world certain rules society has made up in the reality don't exist. That way I can still have sentimental bonding experiences with my Dream Friends and not worry about social awkwardness like "Does this mean we're dating now? :? "
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Jan 2015 01:25

Wow, those videos are just amazing. I cant thank you enough can I? Screwattack is seeing my point exactly the way I see it, those people in the comments dont know what they are saying. Sonic and tails are both superior to the stupid duo in every way and people still wont buy it, even though sonic and tails have a huge age difference and better accomplishments achieved than them. You tell me mario saved a bunch of galaxies, big whoop, sonic saved all of time and space, nobody can top that.

But enough of my victory today, victory never tasted so sweet.

Heres a topic: If you were told that you can achieve mastery in lucid dreaming this instant but you must give up something precious or important as well. I dont know whats your most important thing but for the sake of the argument, lets say for nesgirl you give up your hate for romance and guitar you give up your whole music career. Would you do it? :twisted:

Return to “Off-Topic”