stuck in sleep paralysis

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Miguel0811

stuck in sleep paralysis

Postby Miguel0811 » 17 Jan 2015 05:47

I can never escape SP. I can stay in SP for as long as I wish. I get the hallucinations and just get there stuck. Ive tried imagining a dream, using the hallucinations to get into a dream. I can see my room with my eyes closed. But only as if I was squinting.

Anyone tell me what the next step is.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: stuck in sleep paralysis

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Jan 2015 07:14

Sleep paralyses can be an issue, Im glad I only rarely get that when I LD so it isnt something Ive had to deal with much at all.

Firstly.. realise you may be creating sleep paralyses states by thinking about this at times (some aim for sleep paralyses so therefore can create this issue for themselves). When we start going into dream states, what we think about can happen, our subconsciousness can create it.

I suggest to try to do a sudden summersault.. it may catapult you out of your physical body. Stop thinking of your physical body, ignore it.. just try actually to do a sudden summersault off your bed. (this can be scary as it is like one is going to end up physically doing it off the bed but i find it can send me right into a LD or an OBE). Just believe you can summersault and do it.

Let me know if this didnt work for you.

ps and dont sue me if you break your neck :lol: (thou it feels physical, this has worked for me). You can put cushions down on the floor next to the bed if you have having this happen quite often.

Have you tried to enter the halluncination by bringing it closer to you or yourself towards it?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Miguel0811

Re: stuck in sleep paralysis

Postby Miguel0811 » 17 Jan 2015 15:00

I will try bringing the hallucinations closer to me. I dont know about that summer salt. Hahahha

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”