nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 12 Jan 2015 22:39

HAGART wrote:I think the enemy team has read our plans to get most views. I was putting in some good reps today and was up to about 50, and I know somebody else did recently too because it was only around 1000 yesterday, but then I noticed the Megaman discussion has jumped 600+ views in one day! I give up!

Heh I just posted yet another Black Triangle Island series in my Dream Journal. I found it really nice. You should read it. We actually did a pretty nice thing by adopting the cute little orphans people abandoned around the world who didn't want them, injecting them with aromantic serum, schooling them, and teaching them how to be nice platonic friends with others and how to behave out in the community. Especially as teenagers.
Last edited by nesgirl on 13 Jan 2015 01:48, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 12 Jan 2015 23:33

So what have we learned. That video games triumph over genuine discussion every time. :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Jan 2015 00:38

They did get a headstart.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Jan 2015 12:35

deschainXIX wrote: Oh, and yeah, orthostatic hypotension is indeed an astronautical hazard; if you went on a space voyage you would have to be monitored closely by someone with medical knowledge and probably fed drugs continuously.

Completely off topic of nesgirl and Summerlander but thought this may interest someone. I wish I knew where it was but a while ago I was reading about the stranger facts of astronaunts and space travel. The astonaunts actually get a lot taller due to lack of gravity. One got so tall due to his space travels that he ended up taller then NASAs height limit.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 19 Jan 2015 15:50

Yep. That's true. The fibrocartilaginous joints of the intervertebral discs have less pressure being exerted upon them and they expand, essentially stretching the spine. Crazy old world. Another effect of being outside atmospheric gravity is muscular atrophy. (Which is why astronauts must continuously exercise when they're in space--or else when they get back to earth they would simply collapse.)

Well said.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 20 Jan 2015 02:31

deschainXIX wrote:So what have we learned. That video games triumph over genuine discussion every time. :D

I didn't notice any genuine discussion.. :|
Last edited by DesertExplorer on 20 Jan 2015 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Jan 2015 13:02

Lol what? "Comparatively more meaningful or important subjects," then, if you want to be semantically captious.

Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Jan 2015 13:54

The things that have been discussed here are certainly more interesting and varied in content than the lame teenage shit stains that are mentioned in Megaman Discussions. When is that polluted thread going to die and disappear into oblivion? Is there a cure for this contamination?

I could also be captious and point out grammatical errors in your posts, Desert Explorer. For instance, you said, "I didn't noticed any genuine discussion.." when you should have said, "I didn't notice any genuine discussion..."

How do you feel? :-D

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 20 Jan 2015 15:15

Very oh very ashamed!! :oops:

I have to edit and delete that "d" immediately. Thanks for telling me, Summerlander.

You have to know that English is not my native language and everyone can make mistakes. But, if you are just making fun with me, it's all right.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Jan 2015 17:22

Thanks for telling me that you're ashamed. I was making fun of you. Muah ha ha! :-D

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”