nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby DesertExplorer » 20 Jan 2015 22:18

Don't you worry. The Fallout games have already been in my list.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 20 Jan 2015 22:23

HAGART wrote:I didn't knowed that Kevin Spacey didn't not speaked English good.

How's that for a shit-stain response!

I'm just kidding around and the last thing I ever do is make fun of someone's English. It's a pet peeve of mine when I see others think that those who don't speak English well are some how unintelligent. I see it all the time on The Amazing Race when Americans travel abroad. They think if they speak slower then somehow a foreign taxi driver, who they regard as mentally retarded, will magically understand what they are saying. Who's the true idiot when one is multilingual and the other has such a moronic notion?

English is my native tongue and yet I'm not, and may never be fluent in it. I had to look up the word, "captious". Plus, I don't think I will ever truly understand how to use commas correctly in a million years. So evens mine's English is not so goods. It's a hard language with silent 'H's, 'K's, and who ever thought of adding, 'ough' to words when it could be replaced by a single vowel? It's ridiculous!

Although my reply didn't have much meaning, it still had more than most Megaman posts, which somehow got around 3000 views in one week!

I was thinking how convenient is for Americans or Englishmen the fact that they don't have to learn a language. :shock:
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Jan 2015 22:47

O caralho do nosso topico vai ser mais grosso e mais longo do que o clitoris pequeno do Megaman. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Jan 2015 23:17

In Portuguese, Google Translate gives me: "The cock of our topic will be thicker and longer than the small clitoral Megaman." :lol:

The bilingual Summerlander is just as eloquent in his (presumably) native tongue.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Jan 2015 00:03

Common! Paratrooper's a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnPUsspS-LM

See those weird-shaped, black things... those are called 'disks'... and sometimes known as 'diskettes". I don't know why gender had to be applied... but on to gameplay!

In the video, the pompous, smug, You-Tube-viral-video-wannabe, hack, made a grave error. You don't just shoot all over the place like a newb. Each shot subtracts a point from your score. You need to be clever, strategic and convservative with your bullets. That's probably too much for you pathetic millennials to handle! :mrgreen:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Jan 2015 00:16

So clitoris is spelled the same in English as it is in Portuguese.
I never knew that. I learn something new everyday and this forum is a place to learn valuable information from cultures all around the world. You never know when that information will come in handy later in life.

Was that too much? Bah! I didn't start it! I like controversy and will probably get my head bitten off for that. :lol:

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 21 Jan 2015 00:23

Can't really engage with simpler games like that.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Jan 2015 00:43

I'm going to let your last reply remain a double entendre for me. ;) I've been trying so hard to piss nesgirl off with sexual innuendo jokes, but I keep failing. Maybe this time I will incur the wrath I so deserve.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 21 Jan 2015 01:14

Yeah, clitoris is the same. And yes, Portuguese is native but since I arrived in the UK I've been using English more than anything! :-D

But it's funny... I can think in both languages, and, curiously, sometimes in no language at all. Whichever way I think, though, like everyone else, after doing it heavily blood will flow to the areas of the brain that have mostly been active as my neurons need more glucose. My brain has the same relationship to my body as the United States has to the rest of the world - the brain is roughly 3% of the total body mass, while it consumes 20% of the energy expended.

Do we really care, notice, or think about this that much? Not really. But we know we have to look after ourselves. Everything is a fucking game and we must play it well. And, erm, I think I'm getting tired now. I loved watching "The Island" today. Great movie! I love the fact that we can talk about anything here. Okay, I'm off to bed!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Jan 2015 01:22

My brain is like The United States too. I have indecision and battle with my mind like it's congress, just bickering without a resolution. Then I finally mutter something, tap away at a keyboard and write it here. I blame it on the Joe Biden aspect of my psyche.

Dreams are the universal language and I'm telling you guys, extended hypnopompia in the morning is something to experiment with. Just saying! 8-)

Return to “Off-Topic”