Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 21 Jan 2015 03:04

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:28, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Jan 2015 10:44

Are you referring to the "nesgirl and summerlander" thread?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 21 Jan 2015 16:06

She does.

Wow, this topic is huge!! I hadn't notice until now. Damn, this is a beast!!!! Who's Megaman anyway? :lol: How is this working? Do you just put a character of a game and.. bliss?? I have to consider that too! :?
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Jan 2015 17:52

Nah, this started off as a Megaman thread, but then Chaos and I eventually made this into our chat thread where we talk about whatever we want. Then eventually nesgirl joined the group
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Jan 2015 19:57

I see, well nesgirl if you dont like it or them, then just stop replying to them. You can just stay here with me and guitar, I think its better since debating can be stressful.

And guitar, you never answered about the horror maps, because I have a lot of horror maps. :mrgreen:

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 21 Jan 2015 20:40

Are you talking about Garry's Mode? A friend showed me some things about it a few months back. I am finishing building a PC, so I am considering to buy it. Is there any other way to get, except Steam? I don't know a thing about how this works.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Jan 2015 22:19

Well you can get it for free by downloading it but the cool mods are all from steam. I struggled a bit but then decided to make an account and buy it. So I actually recommend buying it unfortunately, if you do buy it eventually, would you like to join us?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 21 Jan 2015 22:48

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Well you can get it for free by downloading it but the cool mods are all from steam. I struggled a bit but then decided to make an account and buy it. So I actually recommend buying it unfortunately, if you do buy it eventually, would you like to join us?

But of course! I look forward to play it and this will be my first game to play on PC. Because I was playing on my Xbox 360.

So, you are saying that it's free on steam, but users make mods and charge you for it? Or you are just saying that you can get it cracked, but you cannot enjoy all the mods this way? I am a little confused.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Jan 2015 23:03

No, no, no, its the opposite. You first download and install steam, then you make an account, then you buy garry's mod through steam and it will install as part of steam. Once you have it, at the steam workshop you can subscribe to people who uploaded the map or any addons, subscribing will download the addons once you launch the game. Thats how it works, so where are you from? If I know where you are from then I will know what time it is and calculate when is the appropriate time we can all play.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Jan 2015 01:13

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I see, well nesgirl if you dont like it or them, then just stop replying to them. You can just stay here with me and guitar, I think its better since debating can be stressful.

And guitar, you never answered about the horror maps, because I have a lot of horror maps. :mrgreen:

I don't recall you asking, I just saw you said "We're gonna do horror maps". Anyway, it depends on the horror map.

Horror maps that are just apocalypse themed, filled with creepy monsters, no jumpscares. I'm fine with that.

Maps with jumpscares in them, especially fullscreen pictures, are the ones I think I'll pass.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Off-Topic”