nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
User avatar
DesertExplorer
Posts: 747
Joined: 05 Oct 2014 20:44
Location: Xīlà

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby DesertExplorer » 22 Jan 2015 03:08

It's OK. I didn't want to confuse you guys. Sorry for that one. Just a thought in my mind.

Doesn't this forum let you to delete your account?
Anyway, nesgirl I cannot actually believe that someone agreed to get you banned even if you asked them to. There is no need to do that, anyway. You are a great user. I don't really get what happened but you can just ignore it and keep being active in what you want to in here. I don't understand why you say you don't belong in this world, cause I don't know you in person, but I'm sure as hell you belong in the forum, so please stay. You shouldn't even think to go.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 22 Jan 2015 05:03

DesertExplorer wrote:It's OK. I didn't want to confuse you guys. Sorry for that one. Just a thought in my mind.

Doesn't this forum let you to delete your account?
Anyway, nesgirl I cannot actually believe that someone agreed to get you banned even if you asked them to. There is no need to do that, anyway. You are a great user. I don't really get what happened but you can just ignore it and keep being active in what you want to in here. I don't understand why you say you don't belong in this world, cause I don't know you in person, but I'm sure as hell you belong in the forum, so please stay. You shouldn't even think to go.


Unfortunately no. However there are 2 ways of no longer living on this forum
The first way is being banned. However your records and your posts are still here, so the users could still insult your name basically forever for everything you ever said or did. Basically you have a bad reputation should you try to get a job or join another forum in the future.
The second way is being erased (which also counts as a ban, as your email account and username will be banned if you are erased). If you are erased, then basically all your posts and records are erased. Everything about you will never be seen or known on here, except by other user's posts or by other users memories. This is also known as account suicide or in real life with clubs, club suicide. Because I never bothered trying that with clubs in the past and got banned from 10 of them, I have a very nasty reputation, and it has made it difficult for me to apply for a job or get into a good school (yes that is what really happens). Basically account suicide makes it so you don't receive that reputation at all, so never happens, and you aren't affected in the real world. If you get enough of a bad reputation, you might as well kill yourself in the real world because you are basically no longer functional (the Japanese do that all the time), because in the real world, you cannot school, get a job, or even get state support with a bad reputation. And it becomes easy for the cops to mistake you for a criminal and arrest you.

Actually there were a couple of users who hated me enough and agreed to get me banned before. And to this day they still hate me. And I am sure there are many more who would agree that the very best thing at this point is being erased.
I know I didn't belong in this world because middle school made that very clear to me. I did whatever I could hundreds of times to find a solution to that problem, but time after time, I fail at that.
I don't really want to talk about it too much, because I don't want anyone trying to get me into legal trouble like the last few clubs did.


I obviously don't belong on here either. While sometimes I may go out in public, work (but I work in solitary), or school (but I often do projects alone), often I will lock myself away in my house, even away from my own family members (why I spend time on the computer or on the video games). Because I know sometimes I have issues and even my own family cannot handle it. This is also why I don't want to get involved with any friendships of any kind.
Because I lock myself up in my own house, maybe it was just a mistake to get involved on here. Maybe I should just go back to the drawing board instead of being on here.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
DesertExplorer
Posts: 747
Joined: 05 Oct 2014 20:44
Location: Xīlà

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby DesertExplorer » 22 Jan 2015 15:50

Well, I see.. I don't believe it's your fault, anyway.
I am somehow new to the forum, but I didn't notice anything bad from you. I actually believe that this is a delightful community. I surely noticed some trolling but in a small degree. I never thought that someone could take it seriously. I mean, it's obvious. But if you do, just ignore it. Well, Imagine that their kids have taken control of their accounts and mess their profiles up! :) Seriously I don't think you have a bad reputation, they may have their own reasons to hate you, but that's their problem, not yours. So, you can leave them, because they have a "genuine" discussion here, so you are able to keep being an awesome user, OK? You don't have to leave, because of some users. There are other solutions too, nesgirl. And for your life as well. Do what you like to do and let only this to get in your life and complete you, nothing else. You sound unsatisfied, but you can always satisfy yourself in what you love to do and not in other people's opinions for you. They don't matter anyway, they are just opinions. They exist, but for them, not you. You need to start and love yourself more. Only you can do it first, so others can follow. No need for rush decisions. There is enough time. You'll see, suicide will be something to laugh at it some day.
So, come in the other thread and spend your time that you can there. I'd really want to know who is this dude, Megaman, anyway. :>
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 22 Jan 2015 20:25

DesertExplorer wrote:Well, I see.. I don't believe it's your fault, anyway.
I am somehow new to the forum, but I didn't notice anything bad from you. I actually believe that this is a delightful community. I surely noticed some trolling but in a small degree. I never thought that someone could take it seriously. I mean, it's obvious. But if you do, just ignore it. Well, Imagine that their kids have taken control of their accounts and mess their profiles up! :) Seriously I don't think you have a bad reputation, they may have their own reasons to hate you, but that's their problem, not yours. So, you can leave them, because they have a "genuine" discussion here, so you are able to keep being an awesome user, OK? You don't have to leave, because of some users. There are other solutions too, nesgirl. And for your life as well. Do what you like to do and let only this to get in your life and complete you, nothing else. You sound unsatisfied, but you can always satisfy yourself in what you love to do and not in other people's opinions for you. They don't matter anyway, they are just opinions. They exist, but for them, not you. You need to start and love yourself more. Only you can do it first, so others can follow. No need for rush decisions. There is enough time. You'll see, suicide will be something to laugh at it some day.
So, come in the other thread and spend your time that you can there. I'd really want to know who is this dude, Megaman, anyway. :>


I was debating before about banning romance, because I felt like our community could be without it. And I have my serious point of views on how an anti-romantic community should be. Also I hate porno, because my community hates it, and actually our community most of the time encourages our community to be without it. Where you live can usually influence your lifestyle, although the reasons why I hate marriage despite my community being OCD about it are because of the bitter divorces I went through.
Why do I believe one of these users will become a mod one day? Why am I guessing a future where one of these users becomes a mod, locks chaosdragoon's thread, bans chaosdragoon, guitar, and me, and gives me a hard time with any type of future I try to get in the future like Icedawg did? Oh I know, because that happened before in the past. No matter what club I have joined, what classes I have taken, or even the previous job I had, in the end, there is almost always a boss who is much more aggressive who will take over, cause the place to become like hades, allow people to beat anyone up who clearly deserves it, threaten anyone who has a weakness, etc. This is the real world. Only the fantasy world has nice characters. the real world isn't going to give you a silver spoon. Basically for people who couldn't handle the real world or didn't belong in the real world, they called it quits, and most people just say, "Good riddance!" to them, because that is just how this world works. Even the Japanese could honestly care less about who goes into Aokigahara Forest or not. In fact, they even encourage it if someone is shamed so they don't have to put their family in shame. They even wrote an instruction book in Japanese, which is often found near the corpses in Aokigahara Forest.
Self hate is a lot better. I would rather hate myself. And I don't believe in love either. I believe in showing courtesy and service to the public when needed or necessary (like with giving blood or secret service). With some types of emergency health services, like if you aided the opposite gender if he was hurt, you would have to be very careful, because I happen to know such services can rub off on a romantic in exactly the wrong way (especially mouth to mouth CPR) and they may stalk you after that.
PS: I already laugh at it all the time, and only wish it would become legal, so people who don't want to live in this world don't have to.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
DesertExplorer
Posts: 747
Joined: 05 Oct 2014 20:44
Location: Xīlà

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby DesertExplorer » 22 Jan 2015 22:08

I don't feel 100% appreciation for myself either, but I keep trying. I don't know why someone should hate themselves and see good at it, but maybe the fact that makes you see and accept the world like that is the place you live, too (despite the other factors you mentioned)?
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 3642
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Jan 2015 02:17

Keep going! Almost 20 pages! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

User avatar
deschainXIX
Posts: 922
Joined: 07 Aug 2013 18:18
Location: Virginia, USA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby deschainXIX » 23 Jan 2015 02:46

Just when I thought the thread was conclusively dead...

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 3642
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Jan 2015 03:24

RESURRECTION!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 23 Jan 2015 03:32

DesertExplorer wrote:I don't feel 100% appreciation for myself either, but I keep trying. I don't know why someone should hate themselves and see good at it, but maybe the fact that makes you see and accept the world like that is the place you live, too (despite the other factors you mentioned)?

Well I do hate myself. One day I will finally be able to leave this @#$#sack of a world, and I will finally say the words, "I am finally rid of myself and of this world, and everyone will be better off now!" I would

Keep going! Almost 20 pages


Why do you even care?? You and Deschain very obviously hate me, and you have made it clear.

Why don't I tell a really great story that everyone here would really enjoy. I know my teacher made me create this story, and he thought it was lovely.

Black Triangle Island loses the battle to Valentine Island. Joey is on a boat. They then retreat to the center of the island and you can hear a very distant beeping. The island is about to explode in 5 minutes, and every Black Triangle Island citizen is about to kill themselves with it. The Valentine Island soldiers hurry on their boats and try to get away as fast as they can. Amy then shows herself outside, looking sadly at Joey, then looking down as she has completely lost her will to live. Joey then goes crazy, trying to jump off the boat to swim to shore to save her, but he keeps getting grabbed by one of the soldiers telling him it isn't worth it. Over and over he keeps trying to jump off the boat. The soldier finally yells at him calling him a complete moron. The island explodes. Joey gets to watch in tears as Amy's body is disintegrated into nothing. The soldiers then congratulate themselves on a job well done. Joey is really mad at the soldiers and is yelling at them, and crying himself, saying he can't handle the pain he's in. Later he sails to where the island originally was, cries over Amy's picture, and then hangs himself.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
DesertExplorer
Posts: 747
Joined: 05 Oct 2014 20:44
Location: Xīlà

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby DesertExplorer » 23 Jan 2015 03:54

Summerlander wrote:Keep going! Almost 20 pages! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

You're funny.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest