Greetings All :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Umari

Greetings All :)

Postby Umari » 22 Jan 2015 17:42

Found this forum a little while ago when I experienced my fist lucid dream, I woke up that morning wondering what just happened, and I was a bit confused lol, so I did some research, and found this wonderful place.

I seem to be able to lucid dream incredibly easily, the first time I did it when I mentioned above was when I was in a fight in my dream, I got hit in the face, and in real life, I would have at last tried to dodge it, so I thought I must have been dreaming, and then I took control.

That was my first experience, and it was the most amazing thing I've ever done. I was actually upset when I woke up, and couldn't wait to sleep the next night and it happened again. Every night is a lucid dream for me now. So I figured why not spend my time with other lucid dreamers and learn their stories? Thank you for reading :)

HAGART

Re: Greetings All :)

Postby HAGART » 22 Jan 2015 19:21

Interesting.
There must be a code you type in to make the text cycle through all the colors because I seriously doubt you did that manually.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and now if you will excuse me I need to lie down and rest my spinning head after reading that.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”