Massive issues with WBTB

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Ender_brine

Massive issues with WBTB

Postby Ender_brine » 20 Jan 2015 05:29

Hi, I'm back. So last night I performed the Wake Back To Bed (WBTB) method to achieve lucidity. I went to sleep at around 9pm, and woke to an alarm at around 3am. I got up and walked around a bit, got some water, then went to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep. This has happened all but one time while using WBTB (the only successful attempt was my first), so I decided to try to troubleshoot it. When I went to sleep at 9pm, I went down playing a binaural beat video (my earphones always fall out about an hour in though) I also used only a red light in my room when my alarm woke me up, I heard red light won't startle your brain awake as much as white light. After being up for like 20 minutes, I went back to bed and restarted the binaural beats. but once again I couldn't fall asleep. I did, eventually, but that was like an hour and a half later. Why won't the WBTB work for me anymore?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

DesertExplorer

Re: Massive issues with WBTB

Postby DesertExplorer » 23 Jan 2015 00:48

I don't really know but you should quit this technique if it doesn't work for you. Just try MILD.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”