Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 24 Jan 2015 07:03

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:29, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Jan 2015 12:11

Dont worry about it guitar enix, I believe in you so just do your best and get it soon. How are things going with the others? Everyone make sure to get a mic because it would be better if we all can talk to each other instead of just a few. Oh and guitar, does your friend know how to use a mic? Because that would help a lot.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Jan 2015 14:44

Oh guys, I almost forgot, just so that we can have a private server just for us we all have to download a program called LogMeIn Hamachi. I already downloaded mine and created a server, ill tell you what to do next after you download everything.(steam, gmod, hamachi etc.)

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 24 Jan 2015 18:11

This Hatred is worst than Mortal Kombat. I prefer MK.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Jan 2015 18:31

My friend is actually having trouble getting his mic to work. He says it only doesn't work on gmod for some reason.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Jan 2015 19:14

Then tell your friend to try typing this in the console: voice_loopback 1

I want to confirm if this will fix it or not because that is my solution to the problem, if it doesnt work, then I will find another solution.

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 25 Jan 2015 02:00

Hey nesgirl, I'm really curious what you would think of this upcoming game called Hatred. You might like it, but I'm not 100% sure. It's just a very dark, cruel game and I know you like some of that stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
I personally don't wish to play it because as mentioned above, it's a cruel game and as you and chaos know I like games where I can be heroic. Though I don't like the concept of the game, I am curious how successful Hatred will be because gamers are worried about it being too violent.

I don't think it's going to be a very good game in terms of game play, from the trailer it looks like it's just trying to prove a point. Also you're probably going to feel like a god in most of the game, shooting everyone and having the ability to execute others.

Honestly I'm really curious what rating it's going to get from Pegi or ESRB, and it countries are going to ban it. Also I love that the game looks so good in it's graphics and physics, yet Epic Games doesn't want the game to display the unreal engine logo on any trailers.
Three steps from bliss.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 Jan 2015 06:39

PKJacker wrote:I don't think it's going to be a very good game in terms of game play, from the trailer it looks like it's just trying to prove a point. Also you're probably going to feel like a god in most of the game, shooting everyone and having the ability to execute others.

Honestly I'm really curious what rating it's going to get from Pegi or ESRB, and it countries are going to ban it. Also I love that the game looks so good in it's graphics and physics, yet Epic Games doesn't want the game to display the unreal engine logo on any trailers.

I checked it out. It got rated A(Adults Only, 18+) by ESRB. And the developers aren't happy with that so they either gotta tone it down with the violence or accept the rating, cause they were hoping to release it on consles but consle companies refuse to have A rated games on their platforms. Yeah Epic Games is a little ashamed to be a part of this game, but that's understandable :lol:

To me this looks like a game that's trying to go as far as any game can possibly go in terms of shock culture. That and maybe it'll be a great game for people who really need to vent when they have a bad day.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 25 Jan 2015 07:08

(Quote) I checked it out. It got rated A(Adults Only, 18+) by ESRB. (Quote)
That's amazing that they made history as the second game to be rated A for violence. Although personally they should be considered first since Thrill Kill had sexual references beyond most games and is tame compared to what's out today in terms of violence, not to mention it wasn't actually released.

I think what made Hatred AO was the fact that you're knowingly killing innocents though, who are also begging to not be killed.
I remember a while back on ESRB that was detailed as one of the things that will make a game AO, couldn't find it when I looked it up today though.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Three steps from bliss.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Jan 2015 12:31

Since everyone was talking about this game I thought I'd take a peak, and what I saw was absolutely repulsive. The idiot who made this game obviously doesnt know what a game really is, this game is just plain violence, it has no purpose, no story, no good music and this guy can keep everything in the same pocket. I know the last one is irrelevant but seriously, hes putting everything in the same pocket. Anyway, this game is just about killing people for no good reason, if I wanted to do that I would do it in gta because killing in gta is funny. This guy obviously has issues, what will make me hate the game even more is that if you can kill children in this game. That would be crossing the line there really.

Return to “Off-Topic”