Life and Death

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: When you go to sleep, where do you really GO?

Postby DesertExplorer » 24 Jan 2015 00:29

Derpybunneh wrote:
DesertExplorer wrote:
Derpybunneh wrote:She even wrote about her experience in the spirit world.

But I wonder. You doubt. There is a huge difference, that you cannot deny.

I don't doubt that much. The only thing I doubt is evolution, and science's incorrect attempts to explain things.

In the last paragraph I'm not referring to you.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 24 Jan 2015 06:09

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:51, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Jan 2015 17:57

Oops, you're right, I can see Derpybunneh quoted your original one and it's the same. And now I see the title at the top of that post. I don't know why I didn't notice yesterday. To be honest I didn't pay much attention to this thread until just the other day, so forgive me if I glazed over your old post before Derpy necromanced this thread like a dead relative. I've heard about your close friend dying before from other posts and I can imagine how that would be a life changer for you and a huge slap in the face from a cruel world. I'd be bitter too, and wary of new friendships for fear of it happening again. Or you may simply be asking yourself, "What's the point?"

I know now why you changed the title. As soon as the blatant advertisement is removed you will get bumped and that will be the new title. You asked what I think of it and I personally don't think there's a need to mention religion and this shouldn't be a thread to gang up on Derpybunneh. Let's see.... afterlife and evolution were brought up so perhaps something like "Life and Death" which also relates to your first post. (Just a suggestion and it's in your control).
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 24 Jan 2015 22:54

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:51, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Philosopher8659

Postby Philosopher8659 » 16 Feb 2015 18:34

I got it all figured out. I went to sleep.
For a while, I was not really sure, so I hooked up a cam to watch me all night long. I put motion deters outside of my door with an alarm, just to wake me up should I decide to flee the scene.
But, the video clearly showed that I stayed in bed all night, cept when I got up to take a piss. I was off camera for a short time. Then I started wondering, where did I go, when I went to take a piss? I don't know! So, my next project will be to strap a camera to my ass.

Return to “Off-Topic”