nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
User avatar
Jack Reacher
Posts: 490
Joined: 21 Jan 2012 05:03
Location: New Zealand

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby Jack Reacher » 24 Jan 2015 06:31

nesgirl wrote:
Peter wrote:it just seems that you are in denial of love but have your own version of it. I would like to ask you again in about 30 years and see what you say

There is no such thing as love. Only instinct, which nearly all animals have. And really I don't think anyone truly loves anyone. I think most cases they are just using them either because they want them for @#$ toys, gold digging, house slaves, or something worse.
With Queerplatonic friendships, there is no personal space invasion, and they have earned each other's trust for each other and are very committed friends. They support each other and in a pinch, are there to support the other's behind. Queerplatonic friends will treat each other as equals (back when I had my queerplatonic friendship, both of us supported the friendship), and they act like very serious citizens at all times, never acting like idiots around each other or in public.


You need to live a bit more....
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

User avatar
Peter
Posts: 1951
Joined: 26 May 2011 08:02
Location: New Zealand

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby Peter » 24 Jan 2015 10:23

I did separate a few years back from my partner and the mother of my children but am now in another relationship
Life is an experience and I let it roll on and trust my inner judgement and this just gets sharper with age so no problems there.

Its a funny one the use of words, I say I dont meditate as I dont like the connotations of the word but if I use a broad definition of meditation I must say that I do and It appears that in broad terms you are also describing a form of love as it contains common elements that would be seen that way by a lot of people.

anyway just words but my point really is dont be scared of life and like a lucid dream the reality we get is the one that we create for ourselves by thoughts more that actions
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

...

Postby nesgirl » 25 Jan 2015 01:58

Peter wrote:I did separate a few years back from my partner and the mother of my children but am now in another relationship
Life is an experience and I let it roll on and trust my inner judgement and this just gets sharper with age so no problems there.

Its a funny one the use of words, I say I dont meditate as I dont like the connotations of the word but if I use a broad definition of meditation I must say that I do and It appears that in broad terms you are also describing a form of love as it contains common elements that would be seen that way by a lot of people.

anyway just words but my point really is dont be scared of life and like a lucid dream the reality we get is the one that we create for ourselves by thoughts more that actions



There is no love. There's romance, and that's when people go under that spell like they do when they take cocaine, act funny, and try to invade each other's personal boundaries while under that spell. Queerplatonic friendship obviously isn't romance, because we aren't out touching each other, or under that spell. A Queerplatonic friendship is more about trusting each other, equality, and respect than it is about love and romance. And I get really tired of people saying a Queerplatonic friendship is a romantic relationship, as it is not. Basically consider Queerplatonic friendships as 2 faces. Not 2 hearts. People in such a relationship are not lovers. They are a form of FRIEND. They are just very committed friends is all.
This is why Joey has such a problem with the friendship. Because basically he's in the queerplatonic friend zone and he cannot understand that. It's hilarious.
While I am not afraid of getting an education or getting a job, there are reasons of my own I hate life. I make enemies nearly all the time (obviously Summer hates me, and I don't even see a point in posting here anymore). I just think what if I never existed in this world? Obviously enough hate me enough that perhaps the world would be better off.

The boys in Megaman thread presented this game to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

How sick and evil is this game? This game definitely looks like something someone from Islam would play. Islamic says, "This is how we get kicks on society each day!"
Last edited by nesgirl on 25 Jan 2015 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
Peter
Posts: 1951
Joined: 26 May 2011 08:02
Location: New Zealand

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby Peter » 25 Jan 2015 03:27

I will lay in on the line and say with your repeated statements and references to someone hating you its a place you are stuck in and a little sad.
Try accepting a simple fact that no one here hates you only you think they do
No matter what life is rich and my world is not like yours, yes I am lucky enough to be healthy and have a sound mind but like you I have the reality I want.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 25 Jan 2015 04:05

Peter wrote:I will lay in on the line and say with your repeated statements and references to someone hating you its a place you are stuck in and a little sad.
Try accepting a simple fact that no one here hates you only you think they do
No matter what life is rich and my world is not like yours, yes I am lucky enough to be healthy and have a sound mind but like you I have the reality I want.

Actually I have really a lot of enemies who hate me. Enemies from middle and high school. Enemies from every club I've been banned from (getting banned from a club usually gives you a lot of hate and a VERY BAD reputation that makes you even more hated by others). Enemies from the religion I ditched. Yes I have enemies from so many reasons, I actually have very many reasons that I am a very hated person. This is why I don't make friends with people. I make friends with animals, because they never judge you. They will accept and befriend you, no matter who you are. The cats I have (and I have had), never once judged me or anyone else. They are very loyal and accepting. The animals at the humane society are very much the same. When you visit with dogs, they will jump on you and lick you, or they will approach you and beg for a pet. When you visit with cats, they will climb on your lap, chest, or back, and many will accept any brand of affection.

One of the users was sending me very hateful PMs a while ago, saying things that made me think about Aokigahara Forest. One user said before he wanted me to be banned. Another said that she couldn't stand me because of my mood swings. Also a couple users told me I was going to become a Nazi and was going to destroy the world. That suspiciously sounds like those users hate me, as when others have specifically said they hated me or bullied me, they have said such things before. I've been in clubs before where others have hated me with a vengeance (usually whenever I joined a club, I was always hated by everyone, and I knew it, that's just how it was). Actually I practically already know that user hates me, how do I know? Because he is "best friends" with a user who made it very clear to me he hates me, and he would do anything for that user.
Oh well I would much rather be more hated than the foulest villain (even though I would never hurt anyone) and simply die in Aokigahara Forest (and have considered it) than ever become a romantic.

Basically since middle school, my mood swings ruined my reputation. Actually my Lucid Dreams in high school back then ruined my reputation as well. Because I had several problems in that Lucid Dream club back when I was a teenager with talking about them (I got banned), then in my community when I had probability Lucid Dreams, made worse if my Lucid Dream friends had them as well. I don't really feel comfortable talking about those around several of the users, because I did mention a couple once on here, but it went about as well as talking with them with my brother who believes Lucid Dreaming is fake, and I am always lying/delusional about it.
Last edited by nesgirl on 25 Jan 2015 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
Peter
Posts: 1951
Joined: 26 May 2011 08:02
Location: New Zealand

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby Peter » 25 Jan 2015 04:36

I can understand the burden but not why you need to dwell in that area. I personally just walk away, for example if I got some abuse here I would just cancel my account and get on with my life. This is a place I like but not a place I need.

If its that bad the it needs to be dealt with but if its just fuel for the fire then that is a deeper issue.
I know you have a lot on your plate but how about for each example of abuse you just stated name two good things from people on this forum
I bet theres a lot more good that bad that you could also give weight to
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby nesgirl » 25 Jan 2015 04:52

Peter wrote:I can understand the burden but not why you need to dwell in that area. I personally just walk away, for example if I got some abuse here I would just cancel my account and get on with my life. This is a place I like but not a place I need.

If its that bad the it needs to be dealt with but if its just fuel for the fire then that is a deeper issue.
I know you have a lot on your plate but how about for each example of abuse you just stated name two good things from people on this forum
I bet theres a lot more good that bad that you could also give weight to



While there have been users who have hated me, I didn't find any hate in a couple of users on here. One of them simply likes to tease me, but he means well. Chaos and Guitar are really great. And I have found several other users I have been able to aid on their quest for Lucid Dreams. Unfortunately, several of them got offended and left. There were a few users who did not criticize me for my Lucid Dreams, and a couple gave me their Lucid Dreams through PMs, because like me, they felt like they were going to get criticized for sharing them (some of them were probability like mine). While it is nice to be able to exchange from those users and get data from them, I feel like this forum is ruled over by 2 users, since basically the attitude of it has changed that way.
And I would talk about them in real time, but most my family doesn't believe in them, my sister lives in Las Vegas, and my big brother starts calling me delusional if I talk about them. So basically I cannot talk about them anywhere, except my online DJ. But, maybe that was something that was never meant to be talked about....
Is there seriously a way to delete your account on here? I really wanted to ask you if there is a way to delete your account on here (or if you could simply do it for me), because I know the others would be better off if I just deleted myself.
If I get deleted, the amount of posts in this thread will be cut in half, this thread will be locked, and I will probably be forgotten. And everything I ever posted will be gone forever. I will probably terminate my online DJ as well, it's nothing but BS anyways (you can delete your Live Journal account).
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
Peter
Posts: 1951
Joined: 26 May 2011 08:02
Location: New Zealand

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby Peter » 25 Jan 2015 05:16

dont worry about others, just post away and be selective on what you post. I can block this thread if you wish but really its not that bad and be wary of confusing another persons differing views with hate. They are vastly different

I could stop your account or ban you but I wont. There is no need to make it that easy for you and really you are part of the color on this forum so welcome here
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3179
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby HAGART » 25 Jan 2015 05:33

nesgirl wrote:One of them simply likes to tease me, but he means well.

My ears are burning.

Take a few days to think about it before you truly want to be erased from the forum, but realize you won't be erased from our minds. You know many of us will miss you if you leave. I do poke fun at times, but that's what I do with friends and with people I feel comfortable and familiar with. It's just the way I am.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
Peter
Posts: 1951
Joined: 26 May 2011 08:02
Location: New Zealand

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby Peter » 25 Jan 2015 05:53

he pokes fun at me on skype as well so you are not alone, and he pokes fun at himself most of all
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests