First accurate "Probability" Dream.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dreamstudent

First accurate "Probability" Dream.

Postby dreamstudent » 24 Jan 2015 20:48

So I'm gonna give a brief description of a rather depressing love story in my life and then tell you the probability dream because they are related very closely.

1 year ago exactly I started messaging this Asian girl that transferred out of my school back in junior high. She was just a beautiful person in my eyes smart, a little curvey, nice, funny. I'm in college Now to give you a perspective of the time. So we talked since then she had boyfriends all throughout this time, and I had girls and we first met at her graduation reception, ever since I first saw her I thought I really want her. I even went as far as saying I'm gonna marry this girl. Moving on fast forwarding a year we starting having coffe , lunch dates, about a month ago, two nights ago we had a dinner date, we talk about reality and space and god and it was just a truly virtuous friendship, after dinner we drived around for an hour because she wanted to and when we pulled up to my car I said, I think there's something on your face, and then she said yeah its a beauty mark and I said no it might be a piece of food or something, as I got closer I looked at her and got the the overwhelming urge to kiss her, I came into her and we kissed, i put my hand around her neck, we kissed again without parting and then she grabbed my wrist really fast all the sudden as if she was going to jerk me away but she just held me, at that moment it felt as if I got hit my a train, I really cannot describe it I was breathless, perhaps the first time I truly felt what passion is? I like to think so. Anyway two nights later we didn't really talk because she is going through some very emotional times in her life I presume, trying to figure out her career and such.

So basically I fell asleep that night after her not texting me back I was sad, but I'm an overly emotional guy I guess haha and then I had the dream, I was lucid looking at my phone it was from her! She text me a big huge text at least twenty lines, I only read I am so sorry, and my body woke me up, I thought dmnit I wish that was real, and then I thought for a second well maybe I should check my phone so I got up and checked it and bam a twenty line text from the girl about how she is sorry for leading me on and she didnt want the friendship to turn out this way! Obviously i was pretty sad about that but I was shocked a little I've never had a futuristic type dream or a "probability dream", although its not that cool or intense I wanted to share because I just wanted to.

Thanks everyone, look forward to replies.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Snaggle

Re: First accurate "Probability" Dream.

Postby Snaggle » 24 Jan 2015 21:16

They're called "precognitive dreams", only Nesgirl calls them "probability dreams".

This was not really a precognitive dream. Real things such as the phone ringing can enter dreams, you filled in the XOXO emotions, as the real message was a brush off. Don't take the brush off too seriously if you're really serious about marrying her. You just to stay engaged, overcome her objections and keep incubating desire in her.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Jan 2015 00:03

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 25 Jan 2015 07:18

nesgirl wrote:...
Oh and Snaggle, there are several forms of probability Lucid Dream. Past, Present, Future, and Collision. I like to categorize them as one, because it makes them a lot easier to keep track of.

Calling them "probability dreams" has the bias that they're just chance events. Having a prejudice is standard, but becomes irrational dogma the moment one concludes it's true without sound evidence (lol, and yes, I've argued chance with those who believe them real sights of the future). They are in any event called remote viewing or clairvoyance in non-nesgirlese.

I used to have WILDs in class where I would be flying around and I would be listening to the teacher lecturing. My sensitive ears could detect everything in the class, and through them I could easily tell in my WILDs what the students were doing in class while flying around. The best part was often during the lectures when the teacher would write on the board, I would remember everything she'd write on the board in the Lucid Dream, and I'd tell her all about it afterwards (it isn't hard to tell what a person is writing with those squeaky markers).

It's a pity you did not test whether or not one could see her writing when not remote viewing to tell whether you were using clairvoyance or just filling in the blanks by squeaks.

I tested something like this when in hypnagogia I tried to see through my closed eyes. I not only could, but also walked around my place and only stopped when I was about to step on my cat. Opening my eyes he was really there and I had not bumped into either walls or furnishings seeing without my eye. I tried the same thing when fully awake and bumped into both walls and furnishings.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 26 Jan 2015 04:10

Snaggle wrote:
It's a pity you did not test whether or not one could see her writing when not remote viewing to tell whether you were using clairvoyance or just filling in the blanks by squeaks.

I tested something like this when in hypnagogia I tried to see through my closed eyes. I not only could, but also walked around my place and only stopped when I was about to step on my cat. Opening my eyes he was really there and I had not bumped into either walls or furnishings seeing without my eye. I tried the same thing when fully awake and bumped into both walls and furnishings.

After the students would laugh at the teacher, and the teacher would accuse me of mocking her. A few of the students would call me a freak. Some of the students did show me their notes, which did match, but then rubbed it in my face more by pointing and calling me a freak.
I really doubt those were probability Lucid Dreams, because I had Lucid Dreams like that in high school too often. Some were just plain lectures. Some they would write up on the board, some they would walk and pace around, and some they would just stand there and lecture. I had problems sleeping in class back in high school due to a medication mix up.

When I was a teenager, I had some weird Lucid Dreams and probability in them, however, because I was persecuted much when I was that age (even by my own family members), I decided to lock away and hide those dreams, disregard many as either probability or possibly hyper episodes (as I have mood swings), and attempt to fit in as much as I could. The threat of being locked away is something that frightens me nearly all the time, and I don't want anything that could further encourage it, and I pity the poor animals who are locked away and killed for experiments. See I won't even talk about them hardly at all even with my own family, because they disregard them.

As far as seeing things through closed eyes, I use my sense of smell and hearing to find my way around. In fact I will often practice my blind-hearing and blind smell. Those senses are underestimated, and I have very often been able to rely on them in very tight situations.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Jan 2015 11:01

The word for what you are refering too as Snaggle said is "precognitive dreams" (Nesgirl has made up her own term for these).

Thou this dream of yours thou it could of been one of these, its kind of doubtful it actually was in your sleep you would of likely heard message come throu so it would of triggered this into your dream.

Also after not hearing from her as expected and feeling sad about this, you could of expected on some level to get a sorry message as wel (you were expecting or wishing for something from her)l. It also may well have been something you were subconsciously wishing for "Im sorry" then some kind of explaination given or something else why she had taken so long to get back to you.

Im your dream you only got to read "Im sorry". I think this dream was just triggered off by the events going on rather then a true precognitive dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Jan 2015 11:08

Snaggle wrote:I tested something like this when in hypnagogia I tried to see through my closed eyes. I not only could, but also walked around my place and only stopped when I was about to step on my cat. Opening my eyes he was really there and I had not bumped into either walls or furnishings seeing without my eye. I tried the same thing when fully awake and bumped into both walls and furnishings.

That's just like the exercise my psychic teacher used to have me do to develop abilities. He'd get me to sit in a doorway with my back to it and throw a ball over my head into the room behind me (one can block hearing too to do this so there isnt too many clues or use foam balls). Then the task was using my energy seek out the ball in the room behind me and try to see exactly where it had ended up stopping.

:) I was never good at that exercise. (I could never do things like that when I was completely awake and just sitting there.. he was trying to train me to move around astrally during the day when I was completely awake .. but if I was in bed at night and half asleep, then I could seek things out and find out later they were true).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”