How to keep the feels of getting a great lucid dream ?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Khelda

How to keep the feels of getting a great lucid dream ?

Postby Khelda » 25 Jan 2015 03:43

I ever got a dream .. and the dream leave a feel to me until i awake .. and last for a half day .. what does it mean ?? i always think about that dream .. i remembered what i was dream .. i remembered it clearly .. what does it supposed to mean ? and i want to make that dream "feels" always be with me .. because i love the 'feel" when i was in that dream .. can someone tell me what can i do for that ??

Thanks
i'm sorry for my bad english :D ;)

taniaaust1

Re: How to keep the feels of getting a great lucid dream ?

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Jan 2015 12:21

That's a practice thing and can be hard work as you'd have to think about it most of the time to start with and stop and go into a still like meditation state and bring the feel back up or stronger whenever you start to loose it or do loose it.

Its a case of using thought and visualisation to bring it back. Get relaxed and quiet then try it. Its a case of programming yourself to link into and connect with a certain feel. I worked with that for quite a while with a certain feel, never mastered it (I only managed to recreate it back into my life on a few occassions and I tried so much, I worked on it daily for months) but know of others who did master this kind of thing.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

marie11

Postby marie11 » 26 Jan 2015 16:55

I used to have a lucid dream and didn't want to forget it. I tried to write it out on paper as detailed as I could, I even drew the view I saw in my dream. Then, everytime I read that, almost the whole dream come back to me.

Khelda

Postby Khelda » 28 Jan 2015 13:14

thanks for ur reply .. i'll try it ^^ :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”