Hi guys

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
NostrAdamus

Hi guys

Postby NostrAdamus » 07 Feb 2012 05:07

Just wanna say hello. I`ve been reading alot since I found this very informational for my latest desire..the lucid dream.
I am trying to have a LD for a week now and I am using a couple of supplements...as I have seen on YT in several videos.
Those are: Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Choline Bitartrate & Melatonin (only sometimes)

so far I could remember 3 dreams in 1 night and wrote 2 of them down, because the 3rd one I couldn`t really describe..it was weird :)
I`m also trying all kinds of binaural theta waves or other LD inducing beats...didn`t help so far..but something is happening..specially when I am listening to theta waves..Then I feel like my whole body is vibrating like a bell, as soon someone touches me or any other vibrations occurs.

I love to read all those stories about lucid dreams in this forum...gives me a good feeling and something to look forward to...I really would love to know how that feels.

Ok, for now that is all...gotta go to bed..listen to the beats ;)

namaste, NostrAdamus

James

Re: Hi guys

Postby James » 07 Feb 2012 20:12

If you cant describe the dream, draw it! Like a comicc strip or just maybe a few doodles.
Was it worth it?

NostrAdamus

Postby NostrAdamus » 15 Feb 2012 03:19

Thank you so much for the warm welcome in this forum :evil: ....I am used to a more polite way for new members..but ignoring is new to me. Whatever...

and what a great tip....draw the dream that I can`t describe...yay. I am not Picasso..but thanks for taking the time to respond

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 16 Feb 2012 03:40

Salve
nice dream catcher.

The traffic at this forum is relatively low, so they're a good chance that no one saw you to ignore you. As this is a new forum (no poster even has 500 posts) you were not encountering the old boy network affect.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

NostrAdamus

Postby NostrAdamus » 17 Feb 2012 03:14

Lol.....thanks...yea that was more a joke..just to break the silence or so.....I saw that this forum is not that old...still it is a very good website and forum and helped me a lot so far.....

I come in peace my fellow lucid dreamers and wanna be`s :D

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 17 Feb 2012 04:07

I have those hard to describe dreams all the time. Sometimes all I can say about them is how I felt about it afterwards, like unsettled, scared, etc. And I might try to decribe at least something. I have these things I like to call micro-dreams, which are exactly what they imply, dreams that only last like two seconds. I can remember one that all I can remember was someone telling me how much I weigh. Or I will dream I see a rusty nail on a window sill...and that will be all I remember. I find that my recall is highly dependent on my being very diligent in writing SOMETHING, even if it's only a little bit. Welcome to the boards, and good luck with your lucid dreaming.

Return to “For Beginners”