Great Feeling after getting a lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Khelda

Great Feeling after getting a lucid dream

Postby Khelda » 25 Jan 2015 03:39

I ever got a dream .. and the dream leave a feel to me until i awake .. and last for a half day .. what does it mean ?? i always think about that dream .. i remembered what i was dream .. i remembered it clearly .. what does it supposed to mean ? and i want to make that dream "feels" always be with me .. because i love the 'feel" when i was in that dream .. can someone tell me what can i do for that ??

Thanks
i'm sorry for my bad english :D ;)

DesertExplorer

Re: Great Feeling after getting a lucid dream

Postby DesertExplorer » 25 Jan 2015 15:21

Yes, I know what you mean. I had something like it in the past. If not the only thing achieving it again is Lucid Dreaming. I want to succeed in LD, because of the same reason; I had many great dreams that I want to experience again (not the same dream but the way they made me feel). Can you tell me if it was lucid? You are in the section of sharing LDs but I thought it was a regular, because you ask how to make it be with you. if it was lucid you wouldn't ask, because you can create it again, anyway.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Khelda

Re: Great Feeling after getting a lucid dream

Postby Khelda » 28 Jan 2015 13:13

i don't know if that lucid or not .. cause sometimes i just felt i was controlling that dream .. but in another scene of dream it feels it just i was in the role of them .. so i can't explain to you if that lucid or not ..

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”