Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jan 2015 18:24

All I ever had was Fish. Every time one would die we'd replace it with another. They'd always be Mollys. But then eventually they became more money than they were worth because of tank filters, tank lights breaking.

We did once have feral cats in the back yard. One day My brother, my dad and me were moving stuff in the back yard and we found two kittens. One was an American short hair, she was cooperative, the other one was a black kitten my dad and neighbor had to chase him to catch him. We obviously couldn't keep them because 1. They were born feral so they couldn't be trained(least that's what my parents said) and 2. My dad doesn't like cats(neighborhood cats do their business in our yard). So we ended up taking them to the animal shelter.

We also once had a puppy pit bull come into our yard, and we couldn't find the owner so we eventually gave her to someone at the Motocross track.

Sadly the topic of getting a dog has caused problems with my family. My mom wants a dog/cat more than anything in the world, but my dad doesn't. I used to want one but nowadays I don't really want a pet just because I don't want the responsibility.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Jan 2015 18:29

Wow what a cat. Though I too prefer cats over dogs, dogs are loud and sometimes naughty. They can make much more damage than cats thats for sure, also cats are fun to mess with. Cats are cute and cuddly but can always be funny when they make bad decisions.

Hey guitar, about that code and your friend how'd it go?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jan 2015 22:04

Oh I didn't give it too him yet cause i thought you said you weren't sure about it. I thought I'd wait for your confirmation or if you had a better code.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Jan 2015 22:10

Oh no no, theres seems to be a misunderstanding. I want your friend to try the code, to confirm if it works, thats all, I want your friend to confirm it.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 28 Jan 2015 22:57

You never try to forcefully adopt feral cats, because they naturally live a life in the wild, and they cannot stand living in captivity. This is why they will usually attack you, because they are not used to that kind of environment. On rare occasions, a feral cat can warm up to someone, and become tame, however it isn't up to you decide to tame a feral cat, it is up to them to decide whether they wish to live in captivity and warm up to you, or whether they wish to be released back into the wild.
If it is a domesticated cat which is behaving this way, maybe the cat was abused or traumatized. Like a person who has been abused enough, a cat can suffer some severe scars, and may have to be worked with by someone who is willing to care for that cat until it heals. That rude cat I had before was actually badly abused, abandoned, and beat up before he was picked up, and suffered some severe scarring. He actually even hated me at first when I was a child and would scratch and bite me (and basically hated everyone), and I simply played with him a lot, and gave him a lot of affection when I was a child. After a while, he basically adopted me as basically his, but never really fully accepted anyone else. Sometimes in situations like those, you may very well adopt a "rude" cat who may only accept you, and may be a one person/one cat type of personality.

And also, don't take cats to the animal shelter, take them to the humane society. After about a week in the shelter, they kill the animals that are left in the shelter to make room for the new animals which are put in there, whereas at the humane society, they keep them alive for about 5 or 6 years. I really hate how each day, most cats and dogs are unnecessarily killed in the shelters, and then their bodies are taken to be dissected in the university and vet tech labs.
My father hates animals as well.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 29 Jan 2015 01:31

@nesgirl
So what do people at animal shelters do to feral cats? Seeing as like you said they cant be tamed unless they want to be.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 29 Jan 2015 03:33

Guitar48300 wrote:@nesgirl
So what do people at animal shelters do to feral cats? Seeing as like you said they cant be tamed unless they want to be.

They kill them. And then they donate their bodies to the universities and vet techs to be dissected.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 29 Jan 2015 14:46

Haven't they understood how they work yet? I mean, why do they keep researching the animals over and over again when they clearly have all the information they need?
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 Jan 2015 15:58

Hey guitar its been almost a week, any progress? Or is there any problem or anything I can do to help?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 29 Jan 2015 18:40

Yeah, I have steam downloaded and I got my account, just need to buy gmod now. Should be done by today or tomorrow

Return to “Off-Topic”