Hi :) i'll be around here

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
jonyjony

Hi :) i'll be around here

Postby jonyjony » 30 Jan 2015 16:16

hi there, my name is João, i'm 28 and from a small Island in the middle of the atlantic called Faial, that belongs to Portugal.

The first time i experienced a lucid dream was back when i was a kid, i had a dream where at some point i started to jump higher and higher, and when coming down i woke up. So in the next night i went to sleep thingking really hard that it was just a dream and it worked, for a few seconds before waking up.

Didnt really try again and the subject was left forgotten. Until recently i had na episode of sp.

It lasted maybe 10-20 secs where i stood laying on my back looking at this person like shadow in the corner of my room. It didnt move and at some point i thought "it cant be a person or my dog whould had barked at it", then i realized i coudnt move and the panic kicked in..... and i "woke up" for real, heavy breathing.

After some internet searching, i discovered that sp happens sometimes when you try LD, and so with more searching i found the site and the fórum.

After reading almost al of the site and the techniques, i started actively trying to LD and so far i've been successfully remembering one dream a night. I'll be posting around my doubts and my dreams.

See you around :)

jasmine2

Re: Hi :) i'll be around here

Postby jasmine2 » 11 Feb 2015 02:57

jonyjony, welcome to the forum.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”