I had a rather disturbing dream this morning? AH

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
esilemc00

I had a rather disturbing dream this morning? AH

Postby esilemc00 » 30 Jan 2015 22:59

So I fell asleep on the bus this morning and had a rather odd dream- I'll try to put as much detail as possible so you can get the idea of why its a little freaky to me.

There are homeless people lying dead all over the ground- They are literally everywhere. The ones that are left alive have flimsy plastic shields and rusty swords, and they are being shot at by american soldiers. The dream switches scenes and now you see a stage, it has a red curtain, but standing in front of the red curtain and men, american soldiers, probably the same ones who murdered the homeless. There is a podium to the far left and some sort of official, who I don't recognize (I didn't recognize any of the people on the stage) and he is handing out awards, medals, and certificates to the soldiers, who are proudly holding there guns. At this point I realize that the situation looks very grim, and behind the soldiers smoke rolls in and you can barely see the soldiers. Then a voice tells me "Look at the light behind the scenes." I try and look but the smoke is there and it is just spreading. Then I woke up..

It was just weird, and it hasn't left my mind since. Any thoughts? Or interpretations?

HAGART

Re: I had a rather disturbing dream this morning? AH

Postby HAGART » 01 Mar 2015 02:54

It's a precognition of the New World Order. ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”