Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 Jan 2015 20:50

Alright, good. How about the others? Desert did you get the GPU yet?

Oh and guitar, did your friend try that code? Because if it works then we can communicate with each other. We also need hamachi downloaded so we can connect to one server, I already downloaded mine and made the server. All you have to do is download your own, look for a server called chaosdragoon13 and connect to it. I put in a password, so only us would know, ill say it in a code hope you understand. The password is the game we are playing but short.

Oh, once you download it, they will ask u to make an account. Easy right?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 29 Jan 2015 21:33

Chaos, just start without me. I'm out of money, so it will take a couple of weeks-perhaps month to get it. And after getting it, I will search for a good mic so consider that as well. Anyway, start playing and I will join later, alright?

By the way, the code is too obvious. I suggest you to change it and just message each player.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 Jan 2015 21:49

Oh dont worry, I know it will take a while for you to do everything but im just asking just to make sure.
Anyway I dont know how to tell you the password, so I thought we start with something simple, ill change it later once we make sure that this thing works.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Jan 2015 00:02

this forum has private messaging in it, you could try that
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 30 Jan 2015 00:32

This rig I am working on right cannot handle anything. Even Pac-Man would be a challenge! :lol:
The processor is not so bad, but the GPU cannot even play You-tube videos. Seriously! I was kidding about Pac-Man but I really have to download a video to see. It's really inconvenient. And it's so old that I could not just upgrade. So I built from scratch. I am excited! I haven't used a real normal PC and don't know how is it. This is my first!!

By the way, guys, would you want to share your own PC specs? I like to get an idea..
Last edited by DesertExplorer on 30 Jan 2015 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 30 Jan 2015 09:09

Guitar48300 wrote:this forum has private messaging in it, you could try that

Oh yeah, I could try that. Thanks that makes things a whole lot easier, I should probably give you guys the rest of the instructions on how to connect to my server using hamachi.

Alright, when you finish connecting to that server you start a single game of gmod and open the console using the button under the escape button "~". If it doesnt work, you can enable it at the advanced settings, I dont know how exactly but there are some instructions on google. Anyway, you open the console and type "connect" then type my IP address which you can find using hamachi after you connect to it.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Jan 2015 03:11

I'm a long time listener, first time caller.

I thought perhaps I could encourage another thread to defeat the Megaman, but it can't be done. You are a beast and it can't be stopped. You can't destroy the Megaman just like you cannot destroy the metal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtjSHm3ZH0
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 31 Jan 2015 06:03

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:31, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 31 Jan 2015 07:48

Why are dora's parents spanish but she isnt spanish, also why do they laugh in that weird voice after they see their kids running to their room? Its funny how it sometimes doesnt make sense.

As for the gorilla, I really feel bad for koko. She really looked sad, but to be honest I feel that the kitten was trying to break free from koko. I kept seeing as though the kitten is trying to run away but koko's hands were big and strong so it was afraid of trying too hard.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 31 Jan 2015 14:14

You either join the beast or go to hell, Hagart. :twisted:

~David Gerrold

Return to “Off-Topic”