LD for physical body changes?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Cloud 9

LD for physical body changes?

Postby Cloud 9 » 29 Jan 2015 03:51

After reading Robert Wagonner's book "Gateway to the Self", I'm convinced it can be done. Since all change, be it physical, mental, or whatever, starts from the brain. Certain chemicals get released and we see the results. We just need to plant the idea into our subconscious. That's where LD comes in..

I'm curious if anyone has achieved results with physical body changes / healing / etc ...
I will not stop. I will not quit. The universe has no option but to process my request. I am a man possessed.

Snaggle

Re: LD for physical body changes?

Postby Snaggle » 29 Jan 2015 06:04

Yes, cured myself of a condition that two doctors said would never spontaneously go away and another said it was a pipe dream that it would ever heal. I'm going for me curing it with three doctors saying it would not spontaneously heal, though with a sample size of one it's strong personal evidence rather than proof.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Cloud 9

Postby Cloud 9 » 30 Jan 2015 02:51

Snaggle wrote:Yes, cured myself of a condition that two doctors said would never spontaneously go away and another said it was a pipe dream that it would ever heal. I'm going for me curing it with three doctors saying it would not spontaneously heal, though with a sample size of one it's strong personal evidence rather than proof.

How many attempts did you make? Did you create a chant or rhyme, perhaps created energy with your hands?
I will not stop. I will not quit. The universe has no option but to process my request. I am a man possessed.

buildit

Postby buildit » 30 Jan 2015 05:34

Most healing is a matter of focusing on that area of my body for me. We used to do something similar in Tae Kwon Do which was considered focusing of your Ki energy. Scientifically it is true that the human body produces a low voltage current thru electro chemical interactions so the idea of focusing that energy is not so far fetched in my opinion.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 31 Jan 2015 11:32

Cloud 9 wrote:
Snaggle wrote:Yes, cured myself of a condition that two doctors said would never spontaneously go away and another said it was a pipe dream that it would ever heal. I'm going for me curing it with three doctors saying it would not spontaneously heal, though with a sample size of one it's strong personal evidence rather than proof.

How many attempts did you make? Did you create a chant or rhyme, perhaps created energy with your hands?

I will it while lucid and entered and stayed in Delta while asleep, because I knew it's the most healing form of sleep, as for attempts it took four years to succeed at it, four years in which I was in constant pain, felt like a zombie emotionally.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”