Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Feb 2015 04:21

Oh my god, hope nobody got hurt in the process? I'm sure they will fix it soon, I hate thieves very much, especially when they do something insignificant but affect many people just because they are too selfish and stupid. Anyway, just tell us when everything is ok ok? ;)

Oh nesgirl, you're gonna make a whole new map? Thats gonna be definitely interesting to see, but I dont know how exactly you can do that, I think its more complicated than it sounds but do whatever you want.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 01 Feb 2015 04:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:31, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Feb 2015 15:42

Wow that sounds really cool! Well good luck on your lessons, just make sure you dont do anything wrong when we are playing together. :D

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Feb 2015 20:31

I just thought of something, if I want to get a pet mammal I would get a Cerberus. If I want a pet bird I would get a phoenix, if I want to get a pet reptile I would get a dragon and if I want to get a pet fish I would get a leviathan. I couldnt think of a mythological, amphibian beast so I ditched it. :lol:

What about you guys? Would you get the same thing or is there at least one of them you would get different? So basically I am asking, what mythological mammal, bird, reptile and fish would you get?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 01 Feb 2015 21:09

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Feb 2015 03:06

Hey guys, they fixed it so I'm back! :D

HAGART wrote:This thread is famous among forum members here. The beast needs no name, no number like 666, it's simply MEGAMAN!

If my memory serves me, over a year ago, I think Bitfuldreamer and Guitar made an X-Chat group. I tried joining in but nobody was there at the time. They had the web address in their signatures for a while. (It could be someone else and forgive my shoddy memory if I'm wrong).

But that's basically what this thread is. It's the closest thing to instant messaging you can get in a forum. I have since created a monster of my own that can't be stopped. My Skype log is an epic beast that can't be tamed.

I got rid of the xat.com link from my signature because nobody was really going there. I think we could still use it if you all want
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Feb 2015 06:21

Alright guitar, welcome back! I changed the password and I will send to everybody now the new password. Right now its monday morning for me, for you its still sunday so how about we play/try gmod at tuesday your time. You have a mic right? And what about that code I kept asking about, does it work?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 02 Feb 2015 21:36

Too bad, it seems nobody wants to share their PC specs. It wouldn't be worse than my current ones, though. Well, anyway.. :(

What other games do you play Chaos?
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 02 Feb 2015 22:45

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Feb 2015 23:51

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Alright guitar, welcome back! I changed the password and I will send to everybody now the new password. Right now its monday morning for me, for you its still sunday so how about we play/try gmod at tuesday your time. You have a mic right? And what about that code I kept asking about, does it work?

Tuesday wont work because i have to be at a recording studio from 7pm til about 3am tuesday night/wednesday morning.

No, I don't have a mic still, but I'll probably get one when I go out to buy xbox live this week

I gave him the code just now so Ill let you know soon how that worked out.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Off-Topic”