sex with someone of your liking

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

sex with someone of your liking

Postby deric23 » 01 Feb 2015 17:52

If you think this is an off color post then I say that is your problem because it is well documented that many or most Lucid dreamers sometimes do it for sex and I've seen no negative repercussions reported. I was wondering about having sex with Flo from the Progressive insurance tv commercials. Has anyone been able to bring up a sex partner of their choosing? Flo seems almost computer generated anyway. :roll:

Re: sex with someone of your liking

Postby buildit » 01 Feb 2015 19:43

Too much lucid dream sex can leave you screwed in the head. LOL :lol:
Last edited by buildit on 02 Feb 2015 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Postby deschainXIX » 02 Feb 2015 00:07

It's true that there are no repercussions and no violations of morality involved with lucid dreaming, but buildit is also correct--to a degree. I think that if you're overly obsessive about lucid dreaming sex then you're probably already a deviant and a pervert. Which is fine, so long as you vent it via phantasm and not reality. I think that pursuing sexual ventures in a lucid dream is fine.

To answer the question, however, no, I've never been able to conjure a specific person for sexual purposes. Of course, I've never really tried with any real fervor. It's certainly possible.
Well said.

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Feb 2015 02:32

Their is nothing at all wrong with bringing up a sex partner in a dream. Its no different really in thoughts to doing so in real life. It wont send you crazy. (back in the old times they used to believe masturbation did that too lol, if a fact, everyone would be crazy).

I bring my ex boyfriend into dreams at times to help me stabilize dreams, he was a good sexual partner so bringing him into a dream and having his DC touch me, can help pull me back into a deeper LD if the dream was starting to get a bit shallow and I was at risk of a drop out.

It works for me every time and sometimes I will use his DC during a dream 3-4 times just to stabilise it more. (the one consequence I get from that is my exboyfriend DC ends up getting frustrated and angry (which I find funny) as I walk off on him and continue doing my LD goals as soon as Im stabilised).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”