about me

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
deric23

about me

Postby deric23 » 01 Feb 2015 17:12

I'm making a new attempt at LD after many years of small efforts with it and OBE. I see there are several benefits to doing LD. My personality needs some adjustment, maybe first of all in overcoming shyness. That's something that people sense and take it as snobbishness-something that breeds social difficulties and I think nasty dreams.

Another way I want to use LD is for creative enhancement with art and music. I have this excuse that I'm too old to find other musicians to play with so I figure if I can use dream incubation I can open paths in the real world (whatever that may be) to the realization of being a professional musician. Here again my lack of social finesse is the main problem.

Next I'm interested in healing via LD. I have some health issues.

I still want to be able to project out-of-body. I don't want to be limited to the confines of this planet.
Maybe I can use LD as a stepping stone to astral projection-but it seems like LD is entirely worthwhile in itself. Like so many of the success stories say "If you hit a road block find a way around it and reach your goal that way".

Final thought: Even if my worldly LD goals are not met before I die it could be important to learn LD because it could influence future incarnations and life in the spirit world. For me it's like there is a good life to be lived but as it is I don't have a lot of it at this point.

nesgirl

Re: about me

Postby nesgirl » 01 Feb 2015 19:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

TheDude

Postby TheDude » 01 Feb 2015 21:41

Can placebo healing in LD's improve bad eye sight?
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Walt Disney

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 01 Feb 2015 22:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

TheDude

Postby TheDude » 01 Feb 2015 22:26

That's really interesting and thank you for replying!
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Walt Disney

Return to “Introduce Yourself”