nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
PKJacker

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby PKJacker » 31 Jan 2015 23:12

deschainXIX wrote:
Summerlander wrote:That's okay, Hagart, because the beauty is that we are exposed to intelligent people like deschainXIX who introduce us to new words and concepts which help to expand and in turn influence us to better express our own ideas confidently.

You're too flattering. I'm not that smart. Au contraire, Hagart and I are the lucky ones, for being exposed to you. :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Hagart can't join the circle?
Three steps from bliss.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Feb 2015 00:18

I don't want to join the circle jerk. :|
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 01 Feb 2015 00:24

As I have translucently opined countless times, I haven't the slightest idea how to define "intelligence" (I don't pretend to have knowledge of neurology and psychology that I don't), so anyone who thinks that I am legitimately calling myself "stupid," calling Summerlander "intelligent," and indirectly calling Hagart "stupid" as well, rather than simply and innocently returning a gracious compliment to a friend, is remarkably uninformed.

As Hagart (and everyone else who pays attention) knows, I hold him in my mind with the utmost respect, and just in the last few pages I've reminisced aloud about his comedic genius and markedly novel and lucid way of thinking, always charmingly and amiably delivered. What a crude, mind-boggling little comment that was. PKJacker seems to have been watching this thread with a resolute silence, hopping in only now to suddenly vomit his singular and antagonizing contribution whose purpose seems only to stir up contention... I am genuinely bemused.

Are you actually offended right now, Hagart? I just want to hear that from you, rather than you saying I am somehow circle jerking...

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Feb 2015 00:46

No, I'm just an incorrigible comedian as always.

I saw the words, 'circle', and 'flattering' and know it's a term used when people compliment each other.
(I don't recommend looking it up in the Urban Dictionary). :o

I wrote it for shock value and it was just an excuse to use a dirty term.
Last edited by HAGART on 01 Feb 2015 00:49, edited 1 time in total.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 01 Feb 2015 00:48

Okay, umm...

"For shock value." All right, fine. But why would you make such a hysteric and cheap whimper of a crude insult simply for being excluded from a friendly encounter between Summerlander and myself? Even when I awarded you, too, a compliment in that same exact post:

"What a perfect little aphorism to describe the nature of Megaman and why we're trying to beat it." Never have you bestowed anything I've written with such acclaim. Yet instead you revert to saying Summerlander and I are circle jerking.

So! The thread will now undoubtedly fall into sullen silence because PKJacker accused myself of insulting Hagart's intelligence, and then Hagart not only affirmed this but said Summerlander and I were circle-jerking.

So I think everyone will agree that it is not my responsibility to catalyze the resumption of conversation, seeing as it was you two who derailed what was a nice little run of dialogue in the first place.

Well said.

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 01 Feb 2015 01:46

deschainXIX wrote:So! The thread will now undoubtedly fall into sullen silence because PKJacker accused myself of insult

The oracle has spoken.
Three steps from bliss.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Feb 2015 01:54

Ignore the person who can't make up his mind. Is he a clock, a war scene, or a vagina?

Seriously, if you analyze his avatar picture I see all that. Look again and we all see it. It can't just be me. ;)

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 01 Feb 2015 02:04

Of everyone I've only said nice things--of their actions I have made vehement criticism. I don't think you two can say the same.

But, yep. I guess I'm an enigma to you all. I am a romantic who also indulges in polemics. Not that you all know what the latter is without a Google search. See, I can make dirty personal insults too! :D

Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Feb 2015 21:48

Here's one more inch to beat megadick :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 03 Feb 2015 00:39

Ah, my prophecy is ruined (more or less)!

Well said.

Return to “Off-Topic”