Finally some success creating Dream Characters

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
hectorjose

Finally some success creating Dream Characters

Postby hectorjose » 03 Feb 2015 01:29

I went lucid two nights ago and continued with my personal experiments of trying to summon dream characters. I was having a non-lucid dream, fighting some guy when I suddenly became lucid in the middle of the fight. As soon as this happened I picked the guy up, walked him over to a ledge that was near us, and threw him off the ledge :D I Remember thinking to myself, man this guys is heavy and even though I'm lucid, I don't feel like I have super human powers, and this dude takes some effort to lift up! as I threw him off the ledge I just watched him fall... The guy fell and after he hit bottom, I watched as he started turning into the hulk (yes the hulk lol) I knew he was going to try to come back up to fight some more. I looked around for something I could throw down at him and found a big wood board (about the size of a door) which I picked up and when I saw him jump, I threw the board at him, hitting him in the head and making him fall again..... I then decided this was not how I wanted to spend my lucid dream! I looked at my surroundings and see that I appear to be in some kind of building so I turned away from the ledge (pretty much forgetting about the fight and the hulk guy) and wondered what else I would see.

I noticed there was a large hallway and an open door about 20 feet from me. Curious what was through the door, I walked up to it and walked into a room. I noticed there was a woman in the room who looked like somewhere between 25 and 30 years old, she had green eyes, sandy brown hair and I thought she was pretty. I walked up to her to say something but then it occurred to me that one of the things I really wanted to do while lucid, was practice creating/summoning dream characters. Facing her and standing a couple feet away, I called out "I want more women than just this one, to be in my lucid dream!" I remember having this feeling of not knowing what to expect, but within a few seconds, two more women came walking through the door. I smiled to myself and thought, "wow did that just work?" :) The two women that came in were about the same age and also attractive to me. I looked around the room at the three of them and walked up to the first one I had seen to ask her name. She smiled and said "Marissa" I wanted to test out my abilities to create characters again so I called out again, "I want to see the most beautiful woman ever!" No one came through the door this time, but I felt like the first one I had seen had a spotlight on her or something (I don't think she did, but that's what it felt like, and my attention was drawn to her.....)

I ended up kissing all three of them starting with Marissa, enjoying how awesome this lucid dream had become because they were all good kissers and I felt like they were all really sweet ladies:) ....a few seconds after kissing the 3rd one, I woke up in bed. I was happy because this was the first time my attempt at creating dream characters actually resulted in something happening! In the past when I have tried, nothing ever happens! I look forward to continuing these type of experiments.
“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly. Soon I awoke, and now I do not know whether I was a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”
― Chuang-Tzu

taniaaust1

Re: Finally some success creating Dream Characters

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Feb 2015 15:17

I remember having this feeling of not knowing what to expect, but within a few seconds, two more women came walking through the door. I smiled to myself and thought, "wow did that just work?"

Sounds like you did it. It takes 2-3 seconds for them to walk in when I do it (a slight delay).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

hectorjose

Postby hectorjose » 03 Feb 2015 18:34

@taniaaust1 Thanks for your reply, that is exactly the reason I joined (and contribute) to this forum...to compare/share notes on Lucid dreaming 8-)

It was interesting that immediately after I summoned these characters a part of me thought maybe they would materialize before my eyes, maybe I had to find another room and open a door for them to be there, or maybe nothing at all would happen. Interestingly enough with this experience, the characters actually came through the door to the room I was in (rather than me going into a room to find them). Indeed there was a delay of a couple seconds after I did the summon before they walked through the door, one right after the other. I thought it was cool that they were both attractive (one looked mixed like maybe black and white and the other also looked mixed, maybe latin and white, and both had pretty faces) They both seemed to be in a pleasant mood which gave me the impression they were happy to be there. I wish this lucid would have lasted longer, but just the fact my summoning finally worked made me feel good.

I am curious if you have ever summoned a very specific dream character (like someone you know in waking life) and how that was? My summon was very general (more women than just the one in the room lol) and indeed two women walked in, and although they were attractive, they didn't look like anybody I knew. Did you have any difficulties with summons when you first tried it? I had tried on several occasions to do it, but the lucid described above, was my first successful outcome :)
“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly. Soon I awoke, and now I do not know whether I was a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”
― Chuang-Tzu

pluginmango

Postby pluginmango » 10 Feb 2015 13:38

I have actually had 2 of those experiences as well :D

The first one was in my very first LD. I was walking down a street in my town when I noticed a few things were different. That's when I became lucid. I wanted to test what I could do so I wished for a car to drive around town with. I looked to my right and there was this beautiful red muscle car parked right nex to me. At that point I thought: "Well, this would be so cool if my crush were here!" The next thing I know, I felt like I HAD to ring the doorbell of the house I was standing in front of. I do so and who opens the door? EXACTLY! My crush at that time :D I became a little too excited and woke up afterwards :P

The second one was half a year ago. I was in this dream where I was standing in the middle of a cross road and people were walking past me from all different directions. I became lucid and wanted to try something that I wanted to do for a very long time. My grandfather passed away 12 years ago and I always wanted to know what he thought about my boyfriend. So I "summoned" him and I concentrated on the faces in the crowd and suddenly he came walking straight up towards me. I got to ask him about my boyfriend and he told me that he thought he was a decent guy that he's happy I had found someone :) I know it was just a dream, but it meant a lot to me.
There is no spoon

hectorjose

Postby hectorjose » 10 Feb 2015 18:46

@pluginmango, very cool...thanks for sharing :) I am impressed (and fascinated) by your experience of basically summoning who you wanted to see. I have become lucid in dreams that already had characters I knew from waking life (where I spend time trying to convince them that they'll remember the experience upon waking lol).

I'm glad you brought up the car thing because I have definitely done that before and although its not exactly summoning a specific person like I want to do, it is summoning a specific object. I have wanted to drive a humvee or ferrari in past lucid dreams, and shortly thereafter, I see them driving down the street in my direction (I then stand in front of them so they will stop and then I car jack them lol)

It is interesting about the desire to ring a doorbell and a crush being the one to open it. I will give that a try and see what happens. I find myself often just going through walls to go into a house to explore and see what or who is inside. I am curious now of what happens if I try knocking/ringing the door next time I'm lucid and near a house....I actually really like that idea, and will be back to this forum to report what happens (i.e. who answers and what happens next :D ) thank you for the idea and for sharing..
― Chuang-Tzu

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Feb 2015 00:54

hectorjose wrote: I am curious if you have ever summoned a very specific dream character (like someone you know in waking life) and how that was? My summon was very general (more women than just the one in the room lol) and indeed two women walked in, and although they were attractive, they didn't look like anybody I knew. Did you have any difficulties with summons when you first tried it? I had tried on several occasions to do it, but the lucid described above, was my first successful outcome :)

Im quite good at summoning DCs and was successful from the first time I tried (unless Im trying to summon a spirit guide, that Ive never succeded with). An issue thou if Im summoning someone I dont know for say sexual interactions, I will get DC males come into the dream but they tend to often be not as I hoped eg I may of been thinking "I want a sexy man!" but I'll end up with a group of 18-19 male kids who often arent even attractive and who worst still, reject my sexual advances lol. I get a lot of LD sexual rejections.

The way around getting sexual rejections is to summon an ex of mine who I know would do it with me anytime. That DC never rejects me. I have found thou if I stop paying attention to say my exboyfriend, he can start to morph in some of his features.

I personally have found summoning into my dreams people I know to be very easy (I havent failed yet with it). With this being said, I personally find flying without an aid iemagic chair I can fly in, nearly impossible and I cant breath underwater without an aid (like an air tank) or I start drowning.

When I summon a DC, I just think of the person being in the next room and think of them about to enter the room Im in and then they just walk throu the door.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

hectorjose

Postby hectorjose » 11 Feb 2015 01:40

@taniaaust1 I see, thanks for sharing. I am hopeful that since I was able to summon in the Lucid I described above, that it will be easier to do. I'm also glad that the responses here have given me insight into what to expect when summoning characters. I remember early on, thinking that they would just materialize from thin air, but I like that they walk through the room (or answer a door bell) much better, feels more natural and a better surprise in my opinion.

I have not been rejected yet lol but will stay open to the possibility that it might happen somewhere down the road. I have had times where I walk up and hug or kiss a woman and have an initial feeling like they may react in a way like, "hey, what are you doing?" but so far, they never have and seem pretty receptive lol

I want to summon an X, a friend, a neighbor, someone I know so I can get a kick out of actually doing it and being able to say I was successful. I have definitely on many occasions called out for spirit guides / dream guides and nothing ever seems to happen with that.

Interesting about the flying thing and needing something like a magic chair. I had trouble flying in my early lucid dream experiences, but somehow just picked it up. I have tried flying really high, really fast, really low, and I must say, I find it a really fun thing to do and to experience.

I went lucid the other day for a few minutes and I was waking up in bed a short time later, one of my cats had walked by me and brushed my shoulder. Prior to the waking up, I was in some sort of gated complex with like 20 foot walls, and since I had become lucid, I was crouching down to jump really high over the gates, but right before I was going to jump, I woke up. I find it interesting how sometimes it takes concentration to remember what I wanted to do when I become lucid. I think becoming lucid and then looking around and observing the environment, automatically takes my mind away from what I wanted to accomplish the next time I am lucid and it takes me a little while to remember to do the experiments I had thought of during waking hours. :)
― Chuang-Tzu

Return to “Dream Characters”